Still attempting to make a new small group to start with ☺️

Anyone interested in starting a new clan/group please let me know I am solo playing currently and want to change that. I do not want to join an established group or city.

Really difficult sphère are you from? What planet do you live?

I’m a solo player building Laputa from the movie the castle in the sky on Maryx :slight_smile: I would love new neighbors as all of mine left or stopped playing :confused: (their builds are slowing regening nearby)

You can get to me through the bitula hub, coal fuel and metal shop, and I have a portal in there

I am solo player aswell, you can find my build (Elders Peak) on Storis II if you’d like to come move here. I have a shop and portal to Portal Seekers on Grovidias Te. I have 2 neighbors, one of them is probably gonna start regening here soon as he ain’t been on in a while.

1 Like

I hope you shamelessly looted them :slight_smile:

1 Like

I took all the refined blocks and machines and am holding them offsite to see if anyone comes back for them. But seeing as none of them have logged in for 4 weeks (enough to not put in fuel) I doubt they are coming back or moved lol

1 Like

I almost started with a Grov Te. Decided to link to the Storis hub instead to save oort. How’s the build coming since the last time I was up there?

It’s been a bit slow since I joined Awkward Miners and keeping up with my shop. But I’m gonna start focusing on building a bit more. I’m trying to hit #10 and someone keeps pulling me out of 11th on the leaderboards (damn you who ever you are). But yeah, working on my beach village area atm and putting in a cave there too so I’m pretty stoked to get creative agian.

2 Likes

How are you building a beach area? Layout wise I mean haha. I want to do something similar like a beach resort with huts and shacks

I have put minimal time in the game because I realized quickly I did not want to play alone. I am interested in a cooperative experience rather than being a neighbor.

Creativity is my driving factor to play this game

What are you looking to build or set up? I can make an alt and start new somewhere with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I added a sandy area on the bank of the river at the foot of my mountian. I got the rough shape of it going with a couple leafy roofed huts, working adding more and expanding on another. Gonna add flora and trees here soon too.

1 Like

That would be really cool if you wanted to do that. I had two ideas but I am very open to other people’s fees input. I was very very big in building in mine craft and I like to let my imagination run. I would hope to eventually create our own hub and people will want to be there because it’s jist so dam awesome.

It was mine too, then I tried my hand at shop keeping and found that to be really fun and has side tracked me haha. And you can still cooperate and be neighbors.

1 Like

Well, if you ever need a destination for a second portal, I’m setting up a mini hub. Already have Portals to Alpha (PS) and The City of Awesomeness.

Nice. I’ll deff keep that in mind as I do want additional portals around my base in my different areas like the beach and overlook and shrine!