Still buying 😂 10k black sprays 50c

Buying a lot of black spray, not sure what the best price I can get is, but found a few hundred at around 25c each. Ideally as close to this price as possible as I need about 30k of them to save my sanity

Edit: 25c is the ideal price but willing to pay more if needed. Just trying to have some coin left at the end lol

Your quest for so much black stuff has me curious about what you’re building.

I dislike the colour of my mountain.

Chiselling black blocks to replace the ones I removed was killing me, so this option would work too lol

1 Like

Head to arie if you would to see the extent of my insanity

Ah that’s actually a really good idea. I had some friends that exactly redid a cave they liked in nicer/more consistent colors. They upgraded materials too though.

It was very time consuming.

I had considered going with marble or similar but I once covered a mountain on trung in metal and it didn’t look good at all.

So I’m replacing each block with the exact same shape and type of block…In black.

The sand was for the concrete floor interior btw

Guessing this is going to be a lot harder than I hoped lol

I’m curious if your price may be why there seems to be little interest in this thread? Obviously 30k is a lot of sprays but I’d bet that split between 3-5 producers it wouldn’t be out of the question. I’ve sold black as high as 100c so that’s why I’m asking.

1 Like

Maybe place a request basket someplace so that everyone in the community can contribute and possibly help you reach 30k.

I’m guessing the price is the issue, but their have been a number of sellers at 50c. 25c was hopeful at best lol. I have already got about 800 spray but need a lot more. Either that or someone who really like a very boring job

By tonight I’ll have roughly 3500 I can sell you @ 50c, that’s as low as I’ll go at this point.

I typically sell mine at about 40-50c, but someone just cleaned me out!

That will help :slight_smile:

If I could be bothered to figure out goo farming I would likely also save time and money lol.

140 black gleam sitting on my ceiling doing not much atm

Quite likely to be me lol. If @DKPuncherello knows where you are then it was, he took me on a tour yday and I bought lots

Not likely time! I’ve spent way too long on goo, LOL!

2 Likes

Lol. Well, guess it beats spray painting an entire mountain black

I’m not sure. I thought at one point I could keep up with demand for them, but it’s a bit inconsistent to get much without a lot of black gleam and I’ve missed the gleambow events while being a poor small shop owner on Gyosha as well hahaha

Well Ghandy has black gleam he’s not using…

I have 32 pieces and every one of them is turning goo black. Prices are a bit crazy for blacl gleam lol

I can make about 4k of black sprays for 50c per bottle if you still interested :wink: