Still buying ๐Ÿ˜‚ 10k black sprays 50c

He has black gleam, you know how to goo and need more black gleam, am sure a deal can be made :wink:

Yup. Sure am

Kinda using it now lol. Time of need and all that

1 Like

You know you all donโ€™t necessarily need black gleam to make black paint, in fact it can be done with exo gleam.

Night Azure on Night Orange gleam
Night Lilac on Azure gleam
Night Orange on Dark Turquoise gleam

5 Likes

Swapping subjects totally, are you still forging? I need some goo farming axes

haha, yeah I did see your post but thought I would give others a chance to take your money :stuck_out_tongue:

Iโ€™ll forge a stack of them shortly if you like. Torch, auto loot and damage right? Any preferred type of axe (gem type)?

Dont mind the type of tool, best durability really. Let me know when they are done :slight_smile:

Edit: and a price :wink:

Alright Iโ€™ll do you a stack of rubies then for that little bit of extra dura and say 50k for a stack of 9?

Edit: And theyโ€™re setting in the forge now, all 3 boons at max level. I need to take my dogs for a walk, so Iโ€™ll message you in an hour or so when theyโ€™re ready to pick up.

I can mix about 5k black for you. My price is 50c but we can hand trade to save tax or exchange for goo, gems, metals, oort and so on

If anyone has now got the sprays ready send me a pm

Thanks to all those who sold me sprays but I have used all 15k and still need about another 10k.

Anyone have some to sell?

I have 731 black sprays in the pigment processor. Itโ€™ll be ready about 90min.
I have 90 goo plants going with black but these things are slow growers.

Lol I second this, goo farming is very time intensive and takes a lot to get started with any real quantities. I started weeks ago, and still trying to build up stock for initial opening haha

You got these now? Sorry was afk

Sure do, seeya at TNT in 5min. 731 x 50 = 36,550c

Ok. See u there

Still on the hunt for these. Anyone with some to sell let me know

Got 2.5k mixing. Will pm you when they are ready

Brilliant :slight_smile:

How long do they take btw