Still missing Reclaim beacons and would like help plz

CAn we please try and see if we can get them to work , dont want to loose all my stuff.We work hard for our items. Please message me when you have a chnace :heart:.
CanadianEh & Powerman669.

Perhaps describe what went wrong? Am assuming you had reclaimed beacons that you still can’t reclaim?

@vdragon, can you help?

So Powerman has 2 beacons that are in limbo right now says he has beacons to reclaim but cant access them through new or old beacons ? … I CanadianEh lost 4 random plots yesterday on my property even though i have gleam club:(… Not worried bout that but getting our stuff reclaimed would be greatly appreciated.
thank you
@CanadianEh aka Crystal

Maybe they have to be reclaimed by a specific alt/character?

we hve tried everything we can .diff alts diff world unfortunaltely no luck so we require some assistance

Having a problem loading the reclaim from one of my beacons as well, no idea what caused this, was flipping through pages and it went this way

I booted the game when this happened to me and it worked for me.

2 Likes

I am getting the “beacon expired” warning even though I have gleam club, but beacons aren’t expired.

You actually lost plots? That’s pretty bad… so much for GC lol

1 Like

I am too - I think it was posted in support

1 Like

ya i lost 4 plots couple coils and genrators

That’s very bad.

im just glad i caught it before everything was missing!!! its just minor stuff . but if it happened to all … I would cry prolly lol

Ive reclaimed some beacons without any issue… cant say I have with storage involved but with the same toon of the beacon being reclaimed I just went to my master beacon and hit the reclaim tab and there it was with all the items… I may later on try a dummy beacon with storage to see if i get the same issue… Also it was said to not do reclaims if there was footfall coin in it. You would have to clear that then do a reclaim. I’m sure you have tried everything but if not try to reclaim on the master beacon and see if it work… I would be upset as well if my things I’ve worked hard went poof… good luck my fellow oortians

3 Likes

She didn’t reclaim them
They’re just disappearing

I would be panicking right now.

I’m kind of nervous myself. If gleam club beacons are expiring this is kind of a red alert

1 Like

Is there any further information that you’re able to provide? For example:

• What world was this on?
  • What are the coordinates of the location where this was happening?
  • What’s the name of the character who owns the beacon?
  • Is the same character being used to reclaim the contents of the beacon, or were you trying to reclaim with a different character?
  • Were you trying to reclaim on beacons that have expired, or wanted to trigger reclaim on existing beacons that are currently fuelled?

And anything else that may be of interest.

1 Like

And here’s me getting notices about beacons expired and thinking meh, silly notices…now I am logging hoping for the best

She was not reclaiming beacons at all. They deleted themselves and she merely discovered they were gone (at least that’s my understanding). (She didn’t describe it that well)

When she messaged me about it earlier, two more beacons had gone poof (total of 4)

Not only that, the contents did not go to her reclaim.

She isn’t really a forum user normally. She’d have to post coordinates but here’s what I have

Character who owns the beacons: CanadianEh
On Alder
Guild Fireborn Nomads

WORLD: ALDER
COORDINATES: 992N 1,775E (Altitude:79)
(I included a picture of my beacon )
NAME: CanadianEh <— IN GAME
(MRS-CDN-GIRL-002)<---- PSN ID
I didnt REclaim just keeps telling me that my beacons are wild or unfuelled or removed from world.
BUT I OWN GLEAM CLUB;(
NOT SURE WHY ITS HAPPENING BUT IT SUCKS :’(

HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH RECLAIM FOR ME ****

JUST FOR my husband POWERMAN669
ill send his info in seperate email so no more confusion

**THank you **
please help
CanadianEh (Crystal )

1 Like

WORLD: BIITULA

NAME: POWERMAN669<— IN GAME
POWERMAN-669<— PSN ID

COORDINATES : BECAUSE BEACON IS REMOVED WE DONT HAVE COORDINATES :frowning:

USING RIGHT ALT: YES WE HAVE TRIED ALL SUGGESTIONS SO FAR NO LUCK
SAYS that there is beacons for reclaim but cant reclaim anywhere
tried different worlds, new and old beacons … BUt nothing so now we ask for help…

**Thank YOU **
POWERMAN 669
STEVE

Can you make sure that the beacon you are trying to access the reclaim from is the Master Beacon Control?

I think it also needs to be your Home Beacon… as I’m not able to access my reclaimed beacon from any other Master Beacon Control than the Home one.