Stop the 50+

It’s time. . . .

Stop showing our level as 50+! Please just show our level as what it is. . .

15 Likes

That very true

4 Likes

Yes please

4 Likes

Every day I think about posting “I made it to level 50 !1!!! :crazy_face:” on the "What did you do " thread.

I just find it kind of funny now. Approaching a couple thousand of them, IDK what level I am anyways.

4 Likes

Hi im glad you have mentioned this as i dont understand why they cant keep going with what level were at.Dosent make sense to me 50+.Most games will say what level your at i must be on a really high level by now lol.

3 Likes

The “level up” boxes you claim will tell you the actual level… but yeah it really should always display the real level.

5 Likes

Yeah it says what XP i have and 50 + ill have a look later when im on boundless.I never noticed it showing my actual level only that 50 plus .Thanks i will check tonight.:heart:

2 Likes

It will be on the umbris coffer if you hover over it. One of my Alts had one sitting for Level 123.

6 Likes

Wow i never knew this infact i dont remember looking as i always quickly press the button lol cheers Soju-VB

4 Likes

If i remember right, it was to keep all player equal at cap level 50 for an eventual future capraise, and at the same time let player gain cubits.

There was some discussion how to do both things when it was introduced.

2 Likes

If you go on the test server, the change has been implemented there. You can see your current level. It was to be rolled out with the advanced skill pages.

2 Likes

The level on test is based on the new experience per level scale though. So won’t match current level on live if above 50.

2 Likes

Wow says im on level 2,892 :heart:

7 Likes

I call it out when I’m in voice chat. “Woooo level 50 baby!”

6 Likes

True. But it will still display your actual level…which was my point. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like