STORAGE WARS, episode 2

Hi all!!

So I am ready to run another one, since prize storage is full of donated items. No need to have them rotten there.:stuck_out_tongue:

Please check this link to review general rules of the event: Storage Wars.

SIGNING UP is starting right now and I will have two separate lists this time, US TIME and EU time. Please register to one you think gives you more chance to log in and take part in afternoon/evening hours (exact hours to be determined later, as the lists fill up with players).

So, if you are the first to register for any of the 2 lists, please start with “EU LIST” or “US LIST” head, and then add your name below. Players signing up after that, just copy and paste existing list and add your name to it.

Still using donations from last time, so sponsor plaque wall doesn’t change.

4 Likes

Hopefully I can make this one lol

US List

1 blinvir

1 Like

US List

200 Xaldafax

Not sure I’m doing anything right! :slight_smile:

1 Like

US List

1 blinvir
2 Xaldafax

1 Like

Participants plaque wall updated.

Remember you don’t need to be from US to take part in US event - it’s enough US time zone is ok for you (so, if aiming between 4 and 10pm of any US time, we expect that to be in 9pm to 6am range throughout Europe). If you are late evening/night/early morning gamer in Europe, then US event is for you as well.

2 Likes

Still waiting for people playing in EU hours (and more US time lovers). :sunglasses:

We are aiming to do this in afternoon/evening hours for both time zones, meaning US episode is happening roughly between 5 and 11pm in US (10pm - 4am in EU and late morning early afternoon in AU), while EU episode between 5pm and 11pm in Europe (midday to 6pm in US and early morning in AU).

Exact event time will be decided when we have at least 4 participants on a list, and will be posted in this topic using UTC time. Use https://time.is/UTC to see the difference between your local time and UTC.

If you are interested in taking part, pick the list that suits you better time-wise.

EU LIST:

US LIST:

1 blinvir
2 Xaldafax

US List

1 blinvir
2 Xaldafax
3 Drelkag

2 Likes

Participants plaque wall updated.

I think we could aim to have the US time event on Thursday (3 days from now), if we get that one person more.

1 Like

bumpy bump!

still 3 people for this one for US time

US LIST:

1. blinvir
  2. Xaldafax
  3. Drelkag

Aiming for after next weekend now.
Don’t be shy! Come and sign up. :sunglasses:

1 Like

US LIST:

1. blinvir
  2. Xaldafax
  3. Drelkag
  4. Vurtadelic
2 Likes

maybe you could auction two rooms via forum just suggestion though

1 Like

it is supposed to be a live event with players meeting in game, so minimizing game to check forums would be not needed delay;

we use in-game chat and discord to make it a fast event happening live; in the first episode we finished in half an hour with 4 bidders across three storage units and that’s what we aim for;

2 Likes

Participants plaque wall updated:

On Monday, I will ask all listed players to give me their preferable playing time. We will try to pick the best time for most participants (if not all).

Anyone signing up after that will be welcome, but will have to make it in already established time frame.

1 Like

Put me down for anytime after 3PM EST.

1 Like

Ok, so time to gather all playing time data - copy paste the list below and add time you can play. Please state weekend hours separately, if different to your midweek playing time.
@blinvir: I used time you gave the last time, change it if it’s different.

• blinvir: 5-10PM PDT (12AM - 5AM UTC) / weekend after 9AM PDT (after 4PM UTC)
  • Xaldafax
  • Drelkag
  • Vurtadelic: after 3PM EST (after 7PM UTC)

Use https://time.is/UTC to relate yourself to future announcement of event time, as I will use UTC for it.
I am aiming at Friday/Saturday to have it. It can change if it serves you all better, of course.

1 Like

M-F 7-10pm PDT, Sat-Sun 8am-10pm PDT

1 Like

Ah damn, I put Drelkag’s time under your name lol. Correcting now.

• Xaldafax
  • Drelkag: after 3PM EST (after 7PM UTC)
  • Vurtadelic: 7-10 PM PDT (2-5AM UTC) / weekend 8AM - 10PM PDT (3PM - 5AM UTC)

@Xaldafax - waiting for your info

Sorry… I gotta drop this time around… truly sorry! best of luck to the winners!

1 Like

So, it’s 3 participans at the moment.

• Drelkag: after 3PM EST (after 7PM UTC)
  • Vurtadelic: 7-10 PM PDT (2-5AM UTC) / weekend 8AM - 10PM PDT (3PM - 5AM UTC)

Still accepting registration!!