Streaming Sasquatch Hunt - 8:30PM EST!

I’ll be streaming our hunt tonight at 8:30 PM EST on Delta Cancret [i was corrected] Norkyna! New hunter friendly as always, feel free to join in and get some oort and monster mats!
Watch at www.twitch.tv/lennexfox or join us at Sasquatch discord( https://discord.gg/rRnQQrM ) !

6 Likes

I just might join yall tonight. Haven’t been on a hunt in awhile & I could use some oort.
Would you like me to bring anything?

Bring whatever you like! It’s t4 and we have revive players on hand if things get dicey, along with making mob control holes with someone building a grapple tower and two people chiselling the holes so folk can get out easier.

1 Like

Sounds great! I’ll be grappled to the tower shooting :gun: everything that moves :wink::grin:

Heads up @majorvex , i got the planet wrong. Doing norkyna, edited main post soon as i realized.

1 Like

See y’all there! :grin:

Oh wow, will we be hunting the mythical creature itself?!

Can’t get through the Norky portal. It keeps kicking me out of the game.

1 Like

Me too! Have tried logging in several times now…going to try portal to friend.

Had some issues coming through myself, but we made it through and kept on rollin’! Hopefully the lag smooths out as the devs roll out bugfixes for hunts

That was wild but thank you everyone who came! Hope you got a good bit of the sentinel’s crests:)

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the hunt! It was nuts, but well worth it. I can’t wait to plant the new seeds :blush:

3 Likes

30 cold teal sentinal’s crest : )
Such a fun hunt too.

2 Likes

Thanks for the hunt…was a blast and so excited about the seeds! :smile::seedling::eyes: