Stuck in tutorial, because i destroyed my campfire

I haven’t played Boundless in a few years. After logging in I went from the starting area, to a normal planet. The tutorial told me to build a campfire, level up my skills and build a crafting table. After levelling up my skills, I destroyed my campfire. The tutorial told me to build a campfire again, so I did that. Because I remembered I needed to build a crafting table, I build one. Then the tutorial told me to level up my skills, so I grinded to level 3 and levelled up my skills. Then the tutorial told me to build a crafting table. When I tried to build a second crafting table I got a message saying I can’t build that in the sanctum. So I destroyed the crafting table. But I still can’t build a crafting table. So now I’m stuck.

How can I restart all over?

There’s currently no way to reset your character.

Also the Sancturn just works as a HUB of sorts, there’s no healing or crafting or location saving or anything of the sort there. At most you can change items/tools on hand and select a different destination from the saved locations.

You can craft a crafting table outside if you have the “Basic Crafting Recipes” Skill, but will only be able to place it inside your plotted area, be it by a beacon or campfire.

Campfires will only last for 24 hours and can’t be refueled, they protect 2 plots. While beacons need to be fueled (foliage, trunks and timber) and can be plotted from there on different configurations and shapes.

1 Like

@jozeph when you have a full inventory you cannot craft another item. Strangly enough it states then that you cannot craft in the sanctum, although you are not in the sanctum at all at that moment. (it is a known bug and was reported)

So throw something away, make sure you have at least 1 spot available in your inventory to craft a crafting table.

Also if you need to undo skill points, you can chose to use the cleanse points you have. Then you can assign those points again to another skill.

3 Likes