Stuck on European servers

Yes, it is a known issue that won’t be fixed, some of us in the US can’t play on EU servers past 8pm EST. But for the love of God please at least let us get a free warp to the first playable planet.

I can’t play tonight now because I wasn’t paying attention and logged out on a European server this morning. I am in the process of divorcing European servers. This is literally game breaking.

Yeah why is this? It seems to go crazy from 8pm est to like 10pm.

1 Like

Something about Amazon servers hate Boundless traffic in some parts of the US. And you can get a vpn to fix it. Far as I’m concerned I’ll just stick to US servers. Guess I’ll be tearing bases down tomorrow.

Well we know theres no server overload from to many people lol

1 Like

Server host must be over burdened at these hours

1 Like

Nah it’s not the servers, they already checked when this happens

Could this be the reason i get unplayable latency on AUS servers? Im from norway and i have a 500m/bit line, play on ps4 and i do belive my isp is someway killing/funneling my traffic.

1 Like

Yup. The Internet is crappier now than it was 10 years ago. My Aus friends back then could play ANY game ANY time except maybe on a US Friday evening.

:cry::sweat:
The anoyying thing is i get High stable latency internett but not unplayable when connecting the ps4 to the 4G net on my phone. :tipping_hand_man:t3:
But unplayable hard core lag spikes connected to my router…

1 Like

Sooo… I’m a Midwest player, and accidently made a split second decision to move to circa, completely forgetting it was a EU server.

Anyway… I’ve played well over midnight some nights. Yes, from time to time I get blocks respawning and it blips “unplayable connection” but I’ve never been able to not play.
It blips a little more if I’m going between planet servers, but staying on circa is rather steady.

I do have Consolidated internet. I think many east coast players have Comcast or AT&T which are just trash. My friend in IN constantly complains about them (He has comcast) and cuts out often in our PSN party.

So… unfortunately I realize there’s no other choice ( that I’m aware of) but I really think it’s a service provider issue. =/

1 Like

Yup Comcast here. A little bad I could handle, but literally 100% unable to connect at all is what happens on my end.

Phase 1 of my move to Us servers is complete, all shelves and machines are now empty. Took maybe half an hour.

Phase 2 I disassemble/move all shelves, use all stored spark and disassemble all machines, probably take another half hour spread over several days.

Phase 3 I tear the actual bases down.

It’s a damn shame too, I really liked living on Lamblis. Lava, meteors, deserts, it was awesome!

1 Like

Lava… shudder

That’s pretty much what we did. And wept. We wept in that process as well. Totally mature, adult, confident weeping.

Hopefully we won’t have to move again. It’s been brutal clearing out rock, bc we are secretly dwarves.
And even though we only have our storage and a craft room that isn’t even fully powered up we jumped to rank 13. XD Not even trying.

Where you moving to?

1 Like

Storis II, haven’t really started a base yet but I’m building a ginormous slide in Alpha City. Priorities lol. I hope the neighbors don’t mind…

1 Like

Ooooo nice! :grin: giant slide, naw, I know I wouldn’t mind.

Hey now… we just spent 5 years upgrading the whole country to 100mb/s. We’re only ranked like 60th in the world for slowest internet now. Look our Tanzania, were coming for you!

1 Like