Stuff and things from along the way, updated daily

The planets look so awesome

I set up a portal in VW that leads to my bases, I currently have four bases, Berlyn, Elopor, Nasharil and Alturnik. If anyone benefits from my portals, I am happy :slight_smile:

Looks amazing

One of the few elites I have taken down so far, the toughest one was a corrosive one at the Munteen transfer station

I was setting up on the planet in the picture and either realized I already had a base on the planet or I had to take it down because it was more efficient to set up at Alturnik I cant remember,

Love the giant trees!

My Berlyn base, designed by my friend Akscythe

![20180425212841_1|690x388]

The front of my Berlyn base

The back of Berlyn base

My Elapor base, a work in progress

Mining diamonds!!!

![20180429120724_1|690x388]

Wild

Yet another elite tried to get the best of me

Amazing haul, easily worth the time spent. Found it all actually grappling around the inside of a mountain looking for glowing mushrooms for the orbs

Alturniks mountains

Thanks to tier 3 worlds upgrading the tier 4 versions as of right now are flooded with elites xDD

Power!

Mined all this and more and got like 10 topaz whyyyyyyy, luckily I was able to buy the 12 more I needed :smiley: I had better luck the other day, 30 minutes or less and I had like 20 something gems.

=)

4 Likes

Those pics don’t do the beauty of your build justice! Use the screenshot button :smiley: and even better hit β€œ.” before you screencap.

2 Likes

Sounds good, I tried to screenshot once and it came out weird. I probably need to set the game to full screen mode or something. What does β€œ.” do?

1 Like

β€œ.” Hides the HUD. F12 is the default steam overlay screenshots key.

2 Likes

Made some changes, cleaned it up a bit :smiley:

1 Like

Have added a bunch more, dunno the last time you saw :smile: