Suggestion: Game should list average gamewide prices for buying and selling items in stands and baskets, to give users some idea of fair prices

Oh God no not the RuneScape controlled markets… That literally defeats the purpose of footfall …

1 Like

I’m a big fan of the devs focusing on the bigger picture like titans, farming, player made dungeons, titans, and titans.
however it’s a good idea and if it were to be implemented it would be cool if it told you the average price in yourplanitary cluster. this way the economy stays interesting and those who want more price visibility get there way to.

2 Likes

I guess, but that’d only work if people were brute-forcing a change with 1c prices. You could inch the market down if you did it a bit at a time and it’d be hard to pick apart from natural competition driving price lower.

True, it’s technically possible…

But I would ask this: If you had so much stock that you could do that, and your decisions are that sizable a chunk of the market, surely you have enough stock that you should be able to affect the market?

1 Like

Why doesn’t some entrepreneur create a fix of their own?

You know, someone who worked out this information, maybe made up an ever changing directory of good prices throughout the game and included that info into signs, could earn themselves quite a bit of footfall without horrendous price lists ruining the game.

Just a free suggestion for someone. Maybe set up a donation basket next to the sign as well (sell dirt as 10c each or something)

1 Like

Good point well made. :slight_smile:

For example, @Logandi’s excellent effort towards it here (albeit not in game):

2 Likes