Suggestion: invisibility blocks to hide hunt platforms and secrets

Yeah, BTW, can we talk about that? Anybody know what it is about? I can see it from miles away in LOD.

1 Like

Love this idea!!!

The person had a lava tower up and various people within viewing distance complained about how unsightly it was. So now itā€™s a giant wall of lava.
He has a shop on the land side, but the wall is just there. I think he did it just to annoy people.
I guess the only way to deal with it is to build a wall around it. A water wall would be the easiest and with intermittent gleam, it could be pretty.

Yeah but thatā€™s the thing!
That player likely built this wall of lava to annoy people, no doubt there, but thatā€™s totally within the rules of the game, which is why the devs will never take action against itā€¦ unless it breaches some rules. I suspect the creator of that build is smart enough to know the limit that canā€™t be crossed.
Thereā€™s some level of grey-area, but if people were actively trying to prevent that player from freely expanding his wall of lava, now THAT would be against the rules.
I personally take issue with how the game is all about hard rules and systems to deal with trolls and griefers, instead of having actual moderators who arenā€™t busy devs.

Reminder that this thread is about DKā€™s suggestion of invisible blocks and hunting platforms.

2 Likes

Yeah, yeah. Letā€™s not talk about it at all, a dedicated thread would be a flame-war anyway. XD

1 Like

Gleann Easan? oh no.

The voice of Reason has spoken! All hail she who is wise! :crazy_face: