Suggestion: "prevent neighboring PPS" option on beacons

That could work. Let me know how the test goes

I use something similar at the market now, a merchants faction. I do not auto approve people who want to join tho otherwise everyone can basically plot in those areas and the protection then makes no sense at all…

So i tested this last night, when you set a beacon to guild controlled it gives everyone in the guild surveyor permission on that beacon. I have not gone out and explicitly added surveyor permission to everyone that has joined so i know that is not from individual settings.

All members that are executive or leader will gain full access to the plot when you do this though, for the purpose of a road/wall/boundary/pps i think this is what you should be using.

I remember an incident we had were one of our members enabled pps but it was only working on 1 side of their plot, two strips were being overridden by the wall around our city.

When you have the permissions set by you on a specific player it will appear with a teal color:

when the guild set the permission it will appear blue:

in fact you cant remove surveyor permission from a player when it’s set to guild owned.

one thing to note when you toggle the guild ownership setting it will reset the permissions list, if you have manually added additional permissions then you can use this to also wipe off people you arent sure should be there by toggling the setting off then back on. and it will be defaulted back to the guild roles

1 Like