Suggestion: skinny signs and borderless signs

Skinny signs would look like signs but link together like sign modules to form long skinny signs :blush:

Borderless signs would be what they sound like. Multiple materials. Could be glass too.

Also more kinds of signs in general would be cool.

• I want skinny signs
  • I want borderless signs
  • I want new sign materials (glass, lucent, gem, wicker)
  • I’m good.

0 voters

5 Likes

arrow-shaped signs would be cool

6 Likes

+100000000

1 Like
  • more editing options, switching bold and italics and font size in the same sign text!

• more different sizes and looks for existing materials and perhaps, hold on to your seats, lucent signs!

• maybe a bunch of different border types per sign, I wouldn’t be afraid of a 2 part sign craft, border and borderless signs in to two separated crafts and then 1 craft to combine, or first the border, then craft sign with the border added as additional ingredient of recipe

• longer text! especially when we have more formatting options which sadly count for the limit

• emojis, especially the little icons

• in-game images, ie. every image as shown in the knowledge screen, I would like on the signs (breads here!)

• add an in-game screenshot/photo mode with enhanced LOD and most of all, I want them to be added to signs!

• borderless signs, paper ones, ie. POSTERS!

5 Likes

More formatting options would be nice. I’d personally like to set the font size, so I don’t have inconsistent sizes between signs.

A few symbols would also be appreciated, such as arrows or the Oortian alphabet.

Lastly, glass panes that you can write on, and merge seamlessly with existing glass panes.

6 Likes

So stickers you mean

I suppose he meant panes acting like signs (added writing logic) which would mean new type of signs: glass.

1 Like

But more than that he wants seamless.

I’d totally be down for new borderless signs in all categories. Not everyone is into those frames yknow

2 Likes

do you feel framed? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like