Summoning an exo?

Just wondering what people without the dance emotes are supposed to do to help summon another exo?

I’m running low on goo kernals…

4 Likes

Over 20% of online players need to run and hop around in their bases without placing or breaking blocks for about 15 minutes per night for 2-3 days

4 Likes

:dancer: :man_dancing:

2 Likes

A few roadrunner sacrifices maybe… :thinking:

I guess the Insult emote is close to a dance, too! :grin: Might be more likely to send a meteor incoming than an exo though… :wink:

oort (1)

Oh wait, this got a reaction last time I posted it!!

HEY DEVS!! Guinness truck incoming!! … Er, can we get an exo too?? :pleading_face:

gui

5 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. Where are the exo with tons of kindling on them. Its the only way to get them and we get nothing…is it time goo and kindling grew on t6 planets. There still is a game outside of rental planents.

2 Likes

Will we even be able to see the exo in the sky? :skull:

6 Likes

There is? :thinking:

3 Likes

Keep dancing! I don’t want no exo to show up with only 11 rift on it!

2 Likes

T4 lush exo coming up

1 Like

It’s quite simple:

• FInd @bucfanpaka and add to friends list
  • Wait until she goes AFK
  • Sacrifice her to the Exo gods
  • ???
  • Profit
4 Likes

You missed a step. After that you throw 3 mushrooms of different colors on her. Then the sacrifice will be accepted.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest…I was going to keep the mushrooms. I’m so ashamed!

2 Likes

Mushroom collectors all must be sacrificed. Farewell Peyago you traitor.

1 Like

First I try to help people (maybe steal a few/all mushrooms) and then I feel like the weight of the world is coming down on me.

Giving you the world

3 Likes

With all these sovereigns around right now mushroom collectors couldn’t even put a tiny dent in the amount of available mushrooms.

Just from the first page alone

2 Likes

One does not simply break into another citizen’s sovereign and steal all of their shrooms. That’s heresy.

2 Likes

Is it breaking in if it’s public and has a portal at a hub?

5 Likes

Sacrificing Evil Paka :smiling_imp: might well earn you a favor!

*Exo gods peek out from under desk "Is she finally gone? … No more photo edits, safe to come out now? Ok, guess we owe you one!! :+1:

And if the Exo gods don’t, the Glow Caps surely will! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

… Speaking of which, a rental with 53k Glow Caps?!! :astonished: :smiling_imp: :heart_eyes:

Must resist… Must resist…

3 Likes