SUNSET FORGE MARKET - Opening Announcement and beginning history

Ah, of course! I’ve probably already bought some, as thats been my recent go-to :grin:

3 Likes

Love you @RedY3 :joy: and your motivation to make good advertisement for the market! Found that so funny now :laughing:

AccurateLegalAnt-size_restricted

3 Likes

I should know better than to post pre-coffee :joy:

2 Likes

I really just enjoy Boundless. Such a nice place so yeah I keep the positive energy :joy:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

10 char

2 Likes

@RobZadouch it is all may, she works hard on it when she can, I’m just there for motivational speech, some a$$ whopping when she needs it, and willpower maintaining, she does a good job with her project, just wish more people could fill the spots, that’s her biggest concern, i said just maintain it and people will come

its not like that THE FUTURE Sov is a stranger to many

2 Likes

I have a special rare ability where sometimes I finish a meteor in a hunt and forget to loot the meteor itself.

Edit: If this makes you feel less bad about that question of yours :joy:

2 Likes

Lol, or when I return to Sanctum with the intention of warping somewhere else, then run thru the shiny open portal back to where I was…not once, but 2 or 3 times, hehe

3 Likes

Or when you intend to bump portal on an exo and you just go home :joy:

2 Likes

Update 25th October:
Welcome Justone in our forger circle :slight_smile: I hope you can give the Beginner Equipment shop the love it deserves :blush:

I really love this idea and I hope it will become successful. If I do come around forging, I’m interested in owning one of the sections. It’s just that I’m not experienced and comfortable with forging right now. I don’t even have a centraforge let alone a fully coiled one :smile:

1 Like

Update 26th October:
More Halloween decoration, updated the “shops claimed” sign & the searching sign.

Added a sign labeled “shop layout” in the in-between hallway (bridge) in between the two big signs, which was a good advice from our today joined Tier 5 Tools forger!

Welcome Lorgar! :slight_smile:

Yes, the big signs actually show where the shops are located. Everything written closer to the walls is further away, everything pointing more towards the shop layout sign, is near the Hub.

Also added signs next to the short-cut-portals with what is next to the portal and what’s nearby.

I did a lot of writing work on the upcoming new discord channel that is ONLY for the sunset forge market.
The discord shared with the future guild was never a neat solution. I hope the new channel will be used better and is going to be more clear.

2 Likes

Thank you for the nice welcome and all the good discussion at your place.

I like the idea and the build itself. Happy to be part of it.
Time to get the forges out of the reclaim :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sadly this is the case with every mall and I would imagine it is harder when you are limiting this to just forgers as there aren’t a whole lot of them. Hopefully that changes at some point.

2 Likes

I must say I got further than I thought i would already. Instead of seeing all the empty spots, I rather see how many we have filled already and that’s just wonderful :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Little update in between:
Temporarily I gave following shops permissions to sell specific articles. That is:

Beginner Equipment shop, wants to try sell Loot Totems as long as it’s category is empty so that is a big yay for all customers and will be great benefit for all our new players :slight_smile:

&

Liquid Breaker shop wants to try to forge solidifiers :slight_smile:

I Love Your guys motivation and I Love to see that You guys want to support the community with covering what is missing so far. I thank You guys also, for communicating with me about that. :slight_smile:

I worked yesterday also on the player-shop-portals. So far no shop owner asked for them yet, but I wanted to make them ready anyways. So in case somebody is interested and didn’t know yet: each shop owner can connect their shop per portal directly to the Hub. Those player-shop-portals are behind the short-cut-portals :slight_smile: you can’t miss the signs :smile: south for southern shops, north for northern shops :slight_smile:

Adapted top post and the searching post.

Yesterday/Today we got two suppliers in our rows and also the Farm Tools got claimed!

Welcome @Balkinus as our Farm Tool forger, welcome @JaceyLive as our Pie-baker and welcome Gallenoria as our augments supplier! :heart:

3 Likes

Current status:

We’ve got, 11 forge shops claimed and hopefully each of the new claimed ones soon fully stocked :slight_smile:

We’ve got, 2 recently claimed supply shops :smiley:

In comparison how many are still open?

13 forge shops are still available.
1 supplier shop is still free.

And optional tool/equipment/weapon crafter and forge ingredient crafter are also still possible positions to take but are not priority :slight_smile:

THAT MEANS!!!:

Even though shops got splitted and merched over time to make it to the market we currently have,
We reached roughly 50% of all existing shops!!!

:exploding_head: :dizzy_face:

Isn’t that amazing? And we just started! I know they are still a few people considering to take a shop spot to support this community project :slight_smile: Take your time to think about it, and once you’re ready, I happily welcome you into our family :hugs:

Just spreading happy and good vibes around this project that got already extremely far and that in less than 2 months!!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

I posted a separate thread for this, but figured I’d ask here too! Any forgers taking requests? I’m seeking 3-9 forged Wayfarers Totems with max glow, attraction, and clear weather, with no other quirks. Willing to pay handsomely for them! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like