Survey #4 going out

As the surveys have not arrived yet there is not much to talk about but now the thread is here for when they do.

2 Likes

The past three surveys have taken from 2-3 weeks after the day the goal is reached to arrive. Devs usually make a post to forums and social media announcing when the surveys are delivered.

1 Like

aaaaahhh, finally the steam seles arrived the chart ;D … Wonder what questions the devs have for us this time :wink:

3 Likes

Probably something about PvP as we have been ripping each others throat out about it over the last few weeks.

1 Like

Well… isn’t that what pvp is all about?

3 Likes

I’d like to keep my throat, please. :flushed:

Even though I’m not a fan of PvP myself, that would be good. Then I can get my Arena launched. It’s ready to go once the mechanics are in place. @1nquizitor

PS @james - Never had a reply to the PvP email :wink:

1 Like

Serve the Survey!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

No the next thing should either be farming or guilds. The reason I say this is because by the time they finish creatures, players are going to want to capture them, raise, and bred them which could also lead to mounts. Plus crops can lead to food recipes in crafting that can in-turn lead to buffs and a wellness systems.

Guilds are another thing highly mentioned in the forums besides just PvP. By bringing in the guild feature this may help to promote the game and bring in more people. Thus more funding and more features will be unlocked sooner.

I do love PvP. I never play on a MMO server that is not a PvP server, however right now there are so few people in the game that I feel it would allow for just a few people to prey upon newcomers, thus discouraging people from wanting to play.

4 Likes

We are talking which kind of questions they are going to ask not what they are going to work on next or what people are going to vote in…

1 Like

Jepp, next to the question which should be the next topic of funding there will be other questions about which I’m really curios ^^

But for the funding I would go for the Progression as the next. With Combat, Crafting, Progression and Creatures we would have all to get a basic game. Guilds would be nice and of cause important later, but not the best next step in deveopment. Also farming or even portals, titans or economy are less important then getting a feeling for the game mechanics. With Progression we would get stats and a character development, which would fit well with the creatures, combat, crafting and the races (which slowly should come * winking to the devs *). Having those would make a good playable game which would attract more people and also let us get a better view on the gameplay and it’s mechanics.

so go for Progression! :checkered_flag:

2 Likes

I would have to say farming or progression thous too would tie the game in nicely while the other stuff could be worked on later

I am also in favor of Farming I :smile:

1 Like

Sort of on a side note, but is anyone else feeling a little uncertain about the supposed “late 2015” release date for launch? I know James has mentioned that there’s a lot being worked on currently, so do you guys think there’s a lot of content nearly finished and just being polished or do you think the current pace is something we can expect for the next few development modules?

P.S. I think that James has also mentioned things are being worked on in parallel, but as far as I know, release and development are separate processes.

In terms of the next module to fund, I’d vote for farming as I think it’s somewhat essential and easy to implement, with progression being next in line.

1 Like

Yeah… I know they have re-affirmed “late 2015” recently too, but that’s less than 6 months away now and we don’t even have a functional survival mode yet. I’m hoping that the quiet we’ve seen lately = massive development behind the scenes.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m hoping for as well. Every day I check the news section of the main page I’m half disappointed and half excited. It means there’s no new update but also that the next update should be pretty solid (hopefully).

1 Like

Japp, in the moment the silence is quite painful, but the hopes are high. Especially the HUD overhaul mentioned before and the race concepts back in time are something I wish to come as early as possible. So please devs: Break the silence and surprise us like you did with the texture update! :sunny:

1 Like

Adding to this thread here. From Twitter.

Targeting next week for the next backer survey #4. It takes a bit of time to craft valuable and meaningful questions.

2 Likes

For people that haven’t done one of the surveys yet you might be in for a treat XD

I always find them to be quite a fun experience :3

1 Like

[deleted]…

3 Likes