Survival of the Fittest achievement group hunt?

I have been trying to get this achievement for a while solo, and no mater what build i use i end up getting killed by the super cuttles. So i thought if we got together a little group, each meteor one of us can bury themselves or take calming brews, to get the achievement, and then complete enough meteors to do this once each for the whole group. With someone staying alive the whole time we should be able to complete the meteors, and everyone can get the achievement.

Anyone else up for this?

1 Like

I’m in if you’re still trying to get a group for this!

I just completed TWO meteors by myself on the new exo and didn’t get the trophy. I know the trophy isn’t broken because some people have legitimately gotten it.

The first meteor I figured maybe I messed it up because I died while on the exo but not while doing the meteor, so I left the exo and came back. The second meteor I didn’t die the entire time from the moment I got on the exo to when I left, I didn’t use the sanctum and I didn’t close the game. So if it’s like surviving on an exo for 2 hours, it should have worked.

Anyway, grumbling aside, I would love to join you!

The t5?

This trophy only comes on a T7

:woman_facepalming: that would explain it…it just says “special” world so I assumed that meant any exo!!

T7 and T8 are special. The rest are just normal. So when we eventually get a perm t7 it’ll be able to be done on that as well

Tho we still need a t8 exo

We can still do it on an exo though, as long as it’s t7 then.

1 Like

Yup. Sorry I didn’t make that part clear :sweat_smile:

Im still up for this, I have yet to complete one without dying, but we would probably need a group of us…

I agree!

Let me see if my guild would be interested, they do hunts every week I think so there might be a large audience

1 Like

Ok so my guild said they’ll ask

In the meantime I just saw in game that TNT is doing an exo hunt in around an hour from now? I’m going to join and see if I’m a group I can stay alive for one meteor haha

1 Like

Thanks managed to get the achievement :slight_smile:

1 Like

ME TOO! :rofl: were you in the hunt?

1 Like

yep, couldn’t stay for the whole thing tho.