Switching between skillsets should keep percentage of health

I have a character with 2 skillsets. My hunter is maxed on health, the builder has default health. So if my health is full and I switch from my builder to my hunter, I am left with a tiny amount of health on my hunter. Enough to die from falling off a few blocks height. So every time I switch I have to use a couple brews to get back to full.

I suggest that it should be percentage based, so if I have 80% health on one skillset and switch to the other, it should be at 80%. It’s very annoying and expensive to switch between skillsets for me.

Or at least let me make a bed or healing totem or something in my home that fills up my health quickly.

6 Likes

Totally agree
We already had some thoughts here Skill sets but I don’t know if there is any plan to implement any change yet.
For now what I did is to set my 3 skill sets with the same amount of hp and energy. It works fine, but is a waste of skill points.

1 Like

I wanted to write some similar request. It would be nice if game keep your hp and stamina on each skill page. And as for protection of abusing it in combat just add some rule for be able to regain your hp/sp this way. Something like not being in combat for 1minute or allow it only within area of your home beacon. But still that combat delay might be included to be really sure it’s prevented usage in combat. Or maybe not only not being in combat but when you get any hit start this counter. Otherwise some ppl can swim in lava and under water for good few minutes. But it will be really welcome to have this ability so players may have good reason to use skill sets instead of alts.

1 Like

you can only switch every 15 minutes and it’s not bound to a hotkey so you may very well die while navigating through the menus.
I’d say any more protection isn’t very needed - though I wouldn’t be opposed to it.

I came to post the very same thing, except in regards to energy. My character literally starts dying of starvation when I switch from crafter to miner. Percentage based would be perfect and could not be abused thanks to the 15 minute wait.

5 Likes

Agreed it should be percentage based.

3 Likes

+1 percentage based. Or just have it fill you up. If somebody wants to triple-combat spec, good job for them. 150 levels they deserve a free heal and a free meal every 15 minutes.

Or just 75 levels, tab back and forth but whatever. I don’t think it’ll crash the earthyam economy.

1 Like

+1 this as well. I swap from crafting to mining then immediately start starving and have to chug soup. It’s annoying. Especially if I forget something and have to do a quick swap back on home Beacon.

1 Like