Hunt set on Beservona tomorrow

Saturday Night Hunt at 7pm EST sponsored by the “Syndicate”. We will be meeting at the Oortian Outlets on Besevrona. Portal is located at the PS hub. See you there. We will be hunting on planet starting out. Yes the night was Friday. Seem other hunts have been scheduled by other groups at our time soooo. Saturday Night Hunts. See you there.

3 Likes

So this is 4pm PST right?

dont know what etc is but in past i used this you set the time and then copy paste the webpage then everybody can see the right time everywhere :smiley:
https://everytimezone.com/#2018-9-13,1890,b8jj

Hunts never happen when I play.

We are hunting every Friday. We will wait maybe 10-15mins for everyone to show and move out If you are late look for the big group on the radar :slight_smile: Yes 4pm PST

When do you play?

We are starting in 20mins of this message

Generally around 10 pm PST.

What world do you plan to hunt on?

@Biv dang was going to offer to hunt with you but I am useally in bed by that time, sorry

1 Like

I would do some hunts with you if i’m still up. Sure we could round up a few more in game too.

1 Like

That would be cool. I’ve never actually been on a mass hunt because of my bizarre hours. I could probably jump on a half hour earlier if that would help.

We are hunting on Beservona Gathering now.

1 Like

I think this highlights the need for Oortian time!

(Boundless time):

3 Likes

Group is currently on Kol Huroo. I am fighting with my internet trying to get back lol

I’ll start a hunting party with you tonight.

1 Like

ok we moved to alnitans until more people show up.

Wish I could have joined you guys but I have to work :frowning:

-Rusty

1 Like

Awesome hunt @Orrian (& powerman) ! tysm

2 Likes

I had a pic too but my PC crashed :frowning: had fun see everyone next week. we may add a day soon. I will let everyone know.

1 Like