Hunt set on Beservona tomorrow

Hope you can join us next time friend.

Way to rub it in Orry :frowning_face:

Ill see what I can do :wink:

I went on my very first mass hunt on Saturday…and that was a trip. Good fun.

Thanks to @xElxDiablo for grabbing me (and linking to my build).

What I learned:

You stink at grappling, git gud.

Get a Second Titanium Grapple…Gem would be better, but lets not get carried away.

Start sinking points into speed…you fall behind too much and swim as slow as you do in real life.

Need a wider gather radius.

Make better healing potions.

2 Likes

We will be hunting again tonight at 7pm EST. Meet at the Outlets again. See everyone there. We will be staying on Beservona unless we get a group of 20+

Set to start in about 10 mins.

We are on Beservona now. Find the group please

Why not plan a hunt at set times, four different times so those who work can find a time to join in?
Example Frist Monday of the month at 5:00 P.M. EST at _______ planet. Meet at this location,
Second Wednesday of month at 12:00 (noon) P.M. EST at ________ planet. Meet at this location.
Third Friday of each month at 7:A. M. EST at ___________ planet. Meet at this planet.
Fourth Sunday at 1:00 P.M. EST at _____planet. Meet at this location.

There is enough variation of time so that someone can find a time zone that they will be able to join in.
Players who work day time can find a evening time to go on a hunt, those who work afternoon shifts can find a time they can be free and those who work evening/nights can find a time for them. It doesn’t have to be the times I stated, those are just examples. But in having a set day and time it will be easier for planers to plan when they want to be free to join in a hunt.

Thanks for the hunt everyone. Had a great time. The day has been changed. Please read the top of this Thread for details.

1 Like

tryd that before doesn’t work that well cause you need to have a huntleader when i did it that way there where times 20people showed up and they did not go hunting cause nobody said follow me
my good friend @Lord-Proteus now uses a eventplanner in the aquatopian discord where people can see when and click to show they gonna join on those fixed dates
btw @Orrian feel free to use this we allready got a bunch off people with aquatopian knight role that get pinged automatically when you make a new event there could be handy to get even more players to join

can also ask @Pugnacious if you want use this system in your own discord how he did it

1 Like

Sometimes what seems the easiest can become the hardest. it was a thought.

That’s basically how our hunt bot works. Each leader schedules times they will be available to lead hunts with our discord bot and the bot keeps track of event schedules. it then allows people to sign up for each time block and alerts the people who signed up when it’s time to meet. it’s a handy dandy system.

Thanks for the group everyone. 2.5 hour long hunt. Powerman is still out there. on Beservona with a small group if you want to join in.

When’s the next hunt?

The Syndicate is having a hunt at 2pm EST. Meeting in the Oortian Outlets. This hunt will be lasting most of the afternoon. Powerman will begin the hunt. I will come a few hours later to give him a break. ALL DAY HUNT!!! do not miss it.

We are starting now

What planet are you hunting on?

Beservona come join us

Hunt is still active Beservona starting hour 3

2 Likes

Hunt coming up on 5 hours long. 3 more to go.