[Vantablack I]- [T3 - Rugged Lush Sovereign World]-- Access, Edit, Plot [Portal @ Gyosha Mall - Black Gleam]

Who got black? I feel like they deserve a prize

2 Likes

@FireAngelDth pretty sure

4 Likes

I thought @FireAngelDth 's planet Derf was 1st, but…

Edit: We aren’t sure who rolled black gleam 1st, actually lol

7 Likes

atm has @FireAngelDth and @majorvex planets with black gleam, and I wait that my world appears too that i can set it to black XD

black gleam and white meta rock XD
(white only if it is possible)

2 Likes

I don’t think there are any white rocks yet

but Black Gleam yayyyy :smiley:

2 Likes

@Undead has a farm up too and on a 6km planet

Black gleam farm!

2 Likes

OMG

Black grass!!!
This is so much better than black gleam!
Thank you for picking black grass @majorvex

8 Likes

I have a T1 with black grass as well, if needed.

7 Likes

Hmm. I wonder what type of planet he rolled it on then. It certainly wasn’t Derf. :thinking:

1 Like

Wait so when you get a planet, you get random color pallets for each thing? I definitely didn’t have black gleam for my planet.

It wasn’t rolled on Derf?

1 Like

No, it will only be available to planets that still have not finalized colors since it rolled (or any new planet) … though when colors are allowed to be reset in 2 weeks, any old planet can also get it.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: black grass on my planet too. :sunglasses:

Nice having a low level planet waiting @majorvex

Oh meta igneous black too and tree

3 Likes

@FireAngelDth
I make a t2 world with black that means that a simple topaz hammer with only aoe can 1 hit gleam XD

but the boundless shop seems to need some more time to create the world because to many people create atm a world XD

1 Like

It is almost 2am in London, chances are they are done for today.

1 Like

So they are cycling colors?

in germany we have 3 am :joy:
short before 1am i would go sleep, but think i should short look in the forum… fatal fail … isee black gleam are available for world … go shop->buy world->create world->waiting for the world… since i have done it i waiting and post a lot in the forum that the time go faster for me and press refresh every 2-3 minutes in my email account

1 Like

Any new world has a chance to roll a “new” color.

1 Like

How do i get to gyosha mall cant find any portal to it

So now that black gleam is available what do we do now? Lol

1 Like