T5 planets with large ancient trees?

ah. well in that case it may not be worth the trouble. I was after efficient aoe farming. I need sap, bark and ancient wood so if I could get it all with aoe chopping that would be really cool. But I may have to settle with the smaller ancient trees on the T5 planets if I can’t find bigger. They are just not so suited for aoe because they aren’t so thick

ehm… this is a little embarrassing but I forgot why it had to be ancient. I wrote this before I went to a meeting this evening and now im back I honestly cant remember why it had to be ancient! what was the purpose I had in mind earlier? hmm. I guess I’ll have to go back to my little factory and re-examine what my plans were.

Neverthelss. thank you for your help! :pray:

Edit: I mean I wrote it earlier but didnt post it until after I got back. I feel like an excentric wizard in his laboratory working on all kinds of weird things that keep forgetting why he is doing what he is doing often getting lost in the process of things. heh, that just shows how great this game is.

3 Likes

Wenn du pflanzensaft und rinde brauchst, versuch es doch mal mit einer Holzfarm?
Da brauchst nur eine AOE-Axt und Reg-Bombem.
Ich denke das ist die beste alternative um alles zu bekommen sowie auch Holz?

1 Like

Im not really german talker but I know a little :wink: thanks for the suggestion! (DANKE :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ) where would one go to find ancient wood aoe farms?

Muss es denn Altes Holz sein?
Ich schaue morgen mal nach und werde informieren wenn ich etwas finde.

1 Like

yeah that was what I couldnt remember, still trying to remember why it had to be ancient. Because if any wood would do Sirindipilis have tons of giant lustrous trees with thick trunks, more thank 9 block squares, so perfect for aoe.

Wie @PrincessMaude bereits gesagt hat, du kannst holz, sowie steine etc. Mit einem Meissel mit Transformation in die anderen jeweiligen Arten ummeisseln. Kostet zwar Zeit, aber macht oft sinn.

Also würde ich sagen glänzendes Holz farmen, Pflanzensaft und Rinde dazu bekommen und ggf. Das Holz später ummeisseln. Gewundenes Holz - Glänzendes Holz - Antikes Holz.

1 Like

Merika has dense forests of tall ancient tree telephone poles (all timber, no foliage). It’s a T3 planet tho

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: although t3 gives significantly less sap and bark than t5

There is an t6 exo with very big trees (like on Trior) those would drop a lot of sap and bark

1 Like

Nice, I think I can handle dodging badass mobs on a T6. but I haven’t tried EXO at all. How do I go there?

If it doesn’t need to be ancient anymore, I’m on serpensarindi(T5) and just noticed they have some decent sized trees that I believe are lustrous wood.

1 Like

Maybe you wanted to make refined ancient wood blocks? They’re pretty nice looking.

1 Like

I have a fully enclosed trunk farm on Alcyon (t6). All types of wood give the same bark/sap drops per tier, this farm is lustrous wood.

The portal is labeled “Nightstar” in the TNT Alcyon hub. @Ratchel also has one there if it’s still open.

You farm it vertically and you can go two plots deep hitting 3x3 every stroke. The regen bomb knocks you back to the top and you go again.

If you just needed sap I have a similar setup on Trior that nets you 214 blocks per round. With the ability to use much cheaper tools, it’s equally or more profitable to farm sap at T1, but the alcyon farm gives the best bark drops.

2 Likes

@Nightstar my fellow sap addict!

Yes we still have our tree farm on Alycon as well TNT hub.

I’ll leave this here :wink: @RagnarLothbrok

1 Like

Those are the ones Im doing now! :smiley: I actually dont know why I thought I needed ancient wood, I probably misunderstood something. I dont think I need them; I need lots of charcoal, sap and bark and it all drops in from any trees (just need to burn the wood for the charcoal) so those large thick lustrous trees on serpensarindi are perfect for it, with +all on my axe it’s dropping stuff in abundance.

1 Like

Any idea how I would get to TNT Megahub through Portal Seekers?

One of the portal seekers hubs has a TNT portal. Grovi maybe?

1 Like

Yes grovidias.

There are plenty of hubs that link to both so once you’re in the TNT network you may find some more convenient routes.

1 Like

thank you for this! :slight_smile: