T6 Farms: Horizontal Sap / Bark / Lustrous - Safe & Efficient - 4 farms - 4 COLORS!

Greetings - I have decided to offer the best way of farming Sap, Bark and Lustrous wood by using a horizontal style of farm - so the experience will be similar to mining. The farm is totally safe!
If you wish to connect, there are 3 available portals on each farm!
Three are 2 floors.

Farm 1 - CLOSED (host planet expired)

Farm 2 - Portal: From TNT Alcyon go to “Hyrule Sap Farm”
Planet: Hyrule, color: Oxide Grey

Farm 3 - CLOSED (host planet expired)

Farm 4 - Portal: From GTG Network or “TNT Shedu Tier”
Planet: :bat: (bat) , color: ?

Farm 5 - do you have a planet with Island Trees?

How to use: go three blocks deep into any wall and then harvest by following the perimeter. Think of it as an inverted regen farm. Usually you would harvest the inner part while here you need to harvest the outer one.
Please kindly regenerate!

All three farms look the same - samples below:

4th Farm

@Soju-VB - Can you please update the tag on the top of the portal on TNT Alcyon?
@bucfanpaka - I hope it is okay I used your planet

Enjoy!

Regards,

19 Likes

Happy it can be of use, that’s really cool!! :grinning:

6 Likes

I will be using this thankyou

4 Likes

it has been renamed now

3 Likes

Thank you. Did anyone try it yet? I can get >1 stack of sap in one go on both levels together. (Quite fast)
Would it bring any benefit to raise the prestige from the current 91k? It is not a huge build…

Regards,

1 Like

I stopped buy and prefer this method of farming bark and sap as I have no risk at falling to my death :sweat_smile:
I went around once , got about 800 sap and 120 bark , regenned at every corner of it to make sure it was fully regenned :slight_smile:

Will certainly be using it when I need truck , bark or sap :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks interesting. Will visit later

@ciprianb Is there a ramp there to go to the second floor? I can’t see any from the pics

2 Likes

There is no ramp as I assumed that people which visit T6 planets, have a grapple :slight_smile:
Suggestion accepted: ramps will be added.
Upper level is better in terms of clean wood.

@WendyVandecatsye - I found it more efficient speed wise to mine everything first and then regen the entire farm.

PS. Will take some hours to add the ramps - I’m at work and it is just morning here :slight_smile:

Regards,

3 Likes

Oh , I did it that way , sorry if that was not clear :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:see_no_evil: I do. I’m sorry. It just that most of the time I don’t bring it to farm in regen area so that I can fill all my inventory with gathered materials. I normally only bring tools, regen bomb, persisting pie and a loot stick

Thank you

3 Likes

You would have to raise the prestige to 250k in order to reach the next settlement level and increase the amount of footfall you receive per visitor.

4 Likes

Ramps have been added.

Regards,

2 Likes

oh my gosh, is this finally the way to redeem island trees!!!

2 Likes

Can Island Trees also get other wood types?

Regards,

I just made a benchmark:
15 minutes (1 speed brew):

• 6.21 stacks of sap (5592)
  • 18.51 stacks of Lustrous Wood (16666)
  • 2.05 stacks of Bark (1852)

Regards,

9 Likes

well great, now i have to build a farm on my T6… i though those were worthless cause of the hard candy center.

5 Likes

They’re worth taking just for the canopies, to me - love farming the glow caps and trumpet roots, easy to see up there and if not attached to land or gleam, safe from mobs mostly. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Updated initial posting with:

• new screenshots
  • added rails
  • added ramps
  • added “trash bins” for unwanted residual blocks

Regards,

3 Likes

It seems the farm gets more visits lately as deducted from footfall (80-120 coins a day). I am happy it is useful.
If you have improvement suggestions for this, let me know :slight_smile:

Regards,

5 Likes

This looks great!

1 Like