-T6 hammers for sale-

normally I forge T6 (speed) hammers for myself but will sell some at the new forge shop on raxxa (raxxian sanctuary) priced at 7777 and with miner build + mega speed brew u will hit the speed cap
the shop is below the white rock shop! of course with a portal :slight_smile:

stock +/- 250

14 Likes

2 Likes

Do you use the same method as the methodology of forging everything? Want to start making my own of these…

1 Like

im kinda using my own taught method its not a cheap method but here’s a video if interested how i do it :fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

How do i get here can i find it in TNT megahub

1 Like

you can its on raxxa, but i assume you already found it :slight_smile:

Damnit i was going for 10 speed, didn’t realise it maxed with mining skills and mega brew at 4… Should be easy to do now. Thanks…

1 Like

level 1 speed is enough since the hammer speed is 55 so adding level one makes it 60 speed then add speed brew + your miner setup skill page will hit the 120 speed cap (mega speed brew adds 100% so 60+60=120 and 118 i think was the max speed cap so there’s no need for even a level 4 speed but yeah mostly you get speed level 3-4 anyways in 1 go, but as i said before level 1 is enough

level 8 on damage
level 4 AOE
level 1 speed

this is it really

2 Likes

Thanks, this is going to make my mining allot more productive… Although if only 1 speed is needed maybe i should stick with dura…

1 Like

yea most go for durability but the difference for me is high that level 1 does make a huge difference in my opinion but yeah from what i heard most people go for dura over speed due to the longer lasting hammer , just takes a bit more time :slight_smile:
and your welcome bro

1 Like

Thanks for this, made a load of speed hammers and defiantly seems worth it, they last long enough with a persisting pie and I’m getting about 50% more stuff per hammer somehow, maybe just a lucky trip but even so seems worth it.

1 Like

Your very welcome bro glad I could help :slight_smile:

Its a waste of time useing Dura Hammers and persisting pie in my eyes .

I use starberry pie and and Speed brew on Dia Hammer or mega strenght on Topas and sapphire Hammers.

In my opinion thats Most effectiv way to Farm .

My Last Test i did on Paka’s Topaszia i used 10,5 Hammer in 1 hour
Getting over 1 k middle and big Fossil s that payed all my Hammer and Other stuff IS Profit !!!
And thats a Lot over 200k real Profit in 1 hour !!!

1 Like