T7 Exoworlds: Give me minimum specs for soloing

I haven’t even been able to play any of the exoworlds yet and I already feel out of my depth.

Aside from the insane amount of coin it takes to get to one, what am I going to need to gather resources and mats?

Are you getting one-hitted without potions? (Craftable armor PLEASE!)

Are titanium hammers getting the job done?

Does my “run away” gatherer have any hope of collecting the new surface goodies without dying? (like any will be left by the time I play)

In your opinion, what are the survive-ability requirements?

I don’t feel like it’s much different than a T6, honestly. Yes, you should be able to run away from creatures. If you can put any points towards armor, I would. If not, maybe bring a speed brew? Bring your grapple. Two of the worlds have water and one has lava. I would advise you to bring a gem hammer if you can. You’ll need to go down to alt 30-40 to get Rift. The gleam is on the surface or just under the water…pretty easy.

Also would like to add that unless I am helping someone or going on a hunt, I always solo. I only have one full skill page, working on my 2nd now.

As you can see in my video at the end of this thread, creatures didn’t really mess with me: Exo planet megathread

2 Likes

I thought that would be the case with the hammer.

I’m out of everything gem. It’s part of the reason I went away for a while. The prospect of spending hours to mine for gems was too daunting.

Oh, wait, first I have to buy AOE hammers…or make them, which is a pain since I’m out of forging mats which would either drain my coin or require hours of mind numbing hunting…and I’m not good at it to begin with.

sigh Everything takes too long.

Someone just dump all the new stuff on me so I can go back to building. Kthnx…lol.

1 Like

try to go with a group to divide the cost or sneak in a freebee :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be home about 6 PDT. You can join me on a T7 excursion.

1 Like

Could prob even hook you up with some gem hammers.

2 Likes

This board is awesome.

@Vurtadelic

I really appreciate it, but I probably wont be on until at least 11p.m. PDT. I don’t even get off work until 7.

@blinvir

I would always appreciate free swag, but I need to come up with a more permanent solution. I can’t keep relying on the generosity of my fellow citizens.

What I need is a good diamond mining spot. (diamond is the best, right)

I already have a good amethyst spot.

Oh, frick and frack, they require super enriched, don’t they? There is another couple hours.

Did I mention everything takes too long?

1 Like

im going with a few ppl in maybe 30 mins to an hr if you want to tag along to Tentaar’oon… @Biv

1 Like

Thanks. But I still have a few hours before I can play.