T7 VIKINGS HUNT TODAY --[T7 - Savage Blink Exoworld]-- [Active]

I want to do this, but work is priority. It’s been a hot minute since I have been on a t7 hunt

1 Like

no 7:40 pm lol

:eyes: :ear:
HOW LONG UN TILL START TIME : 6 hours and 30 min
HUNT TIME: 5PM PST/7PM CST/8PM EST /12AM UTC
HUNT LEADERS: HAZARD&KINGLEONIDAS
Protection Potent (5 levels)
world player limit :NONE
Best Weapons: BLINK=UMBRIS
BEST GEM BOWS: RUBY,AMETHYST
Hunt Type: RUNNING/LOCATION HUNT
Duration: 2 HOURS
Meeting At: VALHALLA accessible: from TNT sov world section in middle,THE MATRIX,GIZMO PLANET,DK MALL,DRAGONS LAIR .
if you are late you can assess the planet from TNT T6 NETWORK TO KOL HUROO,OR VIKINGS T6 NETWORK TO KOL HUROO.

Yes, Thanks for the correction.

Stay Boundless

Google Got It Now.

I bet it’s going to be awesome. You all enjoy it. Will be there with you spiritually as I can’t attend :laughing:

1 Like

Wicked aka OfficerHatchet in game is doing the T7 Hunt on Sat 1pm EST which should be 6pm UK time

1 Like

Wicked aka OfficerHatchet in game is doing the T7 Hunt on Sat 12PM CST which should be 6pm UTC+1

TIME UN TILL START: 1 HOUR 45 MIN
Hunt Type: PLATFORM HUNT
THERE WILL BE PRIZES AFTER HUNT
Meeting At: VALHALLA accessible: from TNT SOV world section in middle ,THE MATRIX,GIZMO PLANET,DK MALL,DRAGONS LAIR .
please have a t6 hunt page setup for the hunt and bring damage/healing augments and revive brews.
if you are late you can access the planet from TNT T6 NETWORK TO KOL HUROO,OUR VIKINGS T6 NETWORK TO KOL HAROO.
IF YOU want to meet us early you can meet us at Vikings KOL HAROO ,easy way to access is take TNT SERP portal and go into Vikings diamonds from there just take the planet portals KOL HAROO

EXO T7 HUNT NOTIFICATION

PROTECTION:
5 Pts Potent

TIME:
5PM PST / 7PM CST / 8PM EST / 12AM UTC

HUNT LEADERS:
HAZARD & KINGLEONIDAS

BEST LUCENT: Blink & Umbris
BEST GEM: Ruby & Amethyst
HUNT TYPE: RUNNING/LOCATION HUNT
DURATION: 2 hrs
MEET At: VALHALLA
ACCESS: TNT Sov Wall

If you are late you can access the exo from TNT/Vikings T6 Network Kol Huroo

TIME UN TILL START: 10 min
Hunt Type: RUNNING/LOCATION
Meeting At: VALHALLA accessible: from TNT SOV world section in middle ,THE MATRIX,GIZMO PLANET,DK MALL,DRAGONS LAIR .
please have a t6 hunt page setup for the hunt and bring damage/healing augments and revive brews.
if you are late you can access the planet from TNT T6 NETWORK TO KOL HUROO,OUR VIKINGS T6 NETWORK TO KOL HAROO.
IF YOU want to meet us early you can meet us at Vikings KOL HAROO ,easy way to access is take TNT SERP portal and go into Vikings diamonds from there just take the planet portals KOL HAROO

TIME TO
DESTROY these WILDSTOCK :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

the grim reaper is all ready there waiting lol

1 Like

3 Likes

Early before the hunt. 30 peeps most of hunt. Great fun all!

4 Likes

\

I like to take this moment to thank all the players who came to the t7 hunt today . This was the most fun i have ever had in boundless no lie. With al the help we had from one another with call outs and building towers and holes you know who you are.

This shows how good the community can be when we do activities as community and work as a team we can “BE BOUNDLESS” and destroy t7 planets.

PS: lets move forward and make boundless the game we will all remember as the game that was saved by monumental and the community because with our help the new Dev team can learn what makes us players want to do things as teams.

i got some cookeess todayy yaayyyyyy :cookie:

2 Likes

DATE: FRIDAY, October /7/2022
Hunt Type: LOCATION/RUNNING HUNT
Meeting At: VALHALLA accessible: from TNT sov world section in middle,THE MATRIX,GIZMO PLANET,DK MALL,DRAGONS LAIR .
if you are late you can assess the planet from TNT T6 NETWORK TO GALAN,OUR VIKINGS T6 NETWORK TO GALAN.
IF YOU want to meet us early you can meet us at VIKINGS GALAN,easy way to access is take TNT SERP portal and go into vikings diamonds from there just take the planet portals to GALAN

Next year september I’m confused @glr

1 Like

we are in 2022 cookie :slight_smile:

1 Like

omg lol its october

1 Like

ty i have not put a post up in some time forgot the month changed lol

1 Like