T7 Tools Forge

Sry i was n t online Last days i am very busy in RL These days Just saw the Post for T7 Tools

Here IS a vid i did several minth ago Hope it helps

Effekt gum , lightning gum, Special gum, draining compound, corrupted compound , Elan katalyst 2, fate Paste 2 , stabilisatiin Paste 2,

Hope it helps

Perhaps later this day i ll be ingame
Greetings Turrican2006

4 Likes

Good luck getting what @Turrican2006 did consistently lol…

RNG was VERY nice on this one there were at least 5-6 times a quirk was avoided on pure RNG and also the fact the boon meter was super nice and RNG worked out. I use almost the same method and this working out every time… is VERY rare.

1 Like

For what you need lighting gum?To have Light? Im not a Forger so.

1 Like

as @Redlotus said this is pure luck-based, I wonder @Turrican2006 how many times you had to restart your recording haha? overall, I think there’s a better method out there, a method that no T7 forger wants to share, this is what I asked in my thread before, but since there’s sharing without caring i let it get closed, I will try and figure it out myself because it impossible the T7 forgers that forge T7 in bulks can forge in this method without flipping out. so an unknown method is being kept secret :stuck_out_tongue:

busy bee, for action speed

for lightspeed (busy bee)

@Buugi glow gum is for light

This is exactly how you should price everything. I sell my items at what I feel is right for me.

If you are consistent and in stock as much as possible people will buy from ya.

2 Likes

I Forge this Methode Always and i Don t find AS Bad because sapphire IS good to Forge and there is No more rng to get the boons than Others and because of incredians you can Forge IT Out , Same way i do my bows and i use a Lot of bows …

1 Like