T7 VIKINGS HUNT TODAY --[T7 - Savage Blink Exoworld]-- [Active]

EXO T7 HUNT NOTIFICATION

Hi Everyone, we would like to invite all veteran/high level hunters to join us on a T7 hunt this Friday 9/7/2022.

Please have a T6 hunt page setup for the hunt, bring damage/healing bombs, revive augments and revive brews.

We currently have 9 high tier hunters attending.

So if you are looking for one of the highest level challenges in game come join us in the destruction of wild stock :slight_smile: .

7 Likes

DATE: SEPTEMBER 23,2022
HUNT TIME: 5PM PST/7PM CST/8PM EST /12AM UTC
HUNT LEADERS: HAZARD&KINGLEONIDAS
Protection Potent (5 levels)
world player limit :NONE
Best Weapons: BLINK=UMBRIS
BEST GEM BOWS: RUBY,AMETHYST
Hunt Type: RUNNING/LOCATION HUNT
Duration: 2 HOURS
Meeting At: VALHALLA accessible: from TNT sov world section in middle,THE MATRIX,GIZMO PLANET,DK MALL,DRAGONS LAIR .
if you are late you can assess the planet from TNT T6 NETWORK TO KOL HUROO,OR VIKINGS T6 NETWORK TO KOL HUROO.

4 Likes

(O.O) Boop!

2 Likes

This sounds funnnnn :slight_smile: Alysteria will endeavor to attend!

2 Likes

Just came to ask if anyone was doing a hunt on a T7. Unfortunately this one is too late for me. Would still be interested in an earlier hunt in case any other hunt leaders are seeing this :grin:

2 Likes

OfficerHatchet is doing either 10am EST or 1pm EST, can’t remember what he decided on for Sat and Sun

3 Likes

Yeah Officerhatchets timings suit me well most of the days. Is he doing a T7 one on Sat/Sun?

2 Likes

I’m been hunting Solo on T7 since Kree stopped Doing Hunts but I’ll be there for Both T7 hunts it Be so Fun to Hunt on T7 with others than the normal by myself I’m soooooo Excited (^-^) You will have another T7 Elite so now you have 10 Muhahahaha :heart: :cookie:

Any Rules @glr My Build is Revovled around Nuking the playing field but I won’t should I bring them anyway are you guys doing Holes under portals or towers or Both maybe

Cookie Thoughts
{Ichor Ichor Ichor Ichor Ichor}

3 Likes

are you going to bring cookies :open_mouth:

1 Like

we are doing both

we don’t know what exo he is going to do you would have to ask him sorry

1 Like

OfficerHatchet will be doing the last T7 Hunt Sat @ 1PM EST before it dissapears and whatever T4/5/6 Exo that is up on SUN.

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

DAILY REMINDER
Hi Everyone, we would like to invite all veteran/high level hunters to join us on a T7 hunt this Friday 7/23/2022.
Please have a T6 hunt page setup for the hunt, bring damage/healing bombs, revive augments and revive brews.
We currently have 10 high tier hunters attending.
So if you are looking for one of the highest level challenges in game come join us in the destruction of wild stock.

There will be a group, plenty of death and destruction for all!

1 Like

You will regret saying this.

-Rift Wildstocks

1 Like

I might attend this, been a while since I hunted,
Am I right thinking it’s 1am for UK time?

yea i think is 2 am UK time but wicked(oortbusters) is also doing a hunt the next day at 1 am est.

ONE MORE DAY UN TILL HUNT :slight_smile:
Hi Everyone, we would like to invite all veteran/high level hunters to join us on a T7 hunt this Friday 7/23/2022.
We currently have 11 high tier hunters attending.
So if you are looking for one of the highest level challenges in game come join us in the destruction of wild stock.
we hope to see you alll there :slight_smile:

Ok Goggle
Set and alarm for 8:40pm, tomorrow September 23rd