Tag! More community praise!

So I found this on another forum I’m a part of and thought our community would LOVE this, with us being so nice and friendly :blush:

The Rules

1. Go to your Summary page on your profile
  2. Pick (at least) 3 People, one each from your Most Replied To, Most Liked By, and Most Liked columns
  3. Tag said people and say one nice thing about them. (You don’t have to say which person is from which column)
  4. If you are tagged tag three people from the three columns mentioned and keep the game of tag going on.

Edit: you don’t have to wait to be tagged! Throw your lists out there :smiley:

2 Likes

@bucfanpaka radiates positivity and community spirit. She truly is a ray of sunshine both here and on Twitter :blush:

@boundmore makes me laugh to no end and I’m super proud to share projects with him :smiley:

@wakeNbake a true encyclopedia for forging, goo and many other aspects. And always a joy to run into in game :smile:

3 Likes

@AeneaGames - Is a totally awesome friend and can never thank her enough for everything!! :smiley:

@Trickyy90 - Is so, so talented, kind, and simply an amazing person! :+1:

@georgegroeg - If I had a fraternal twin, I imagine he’d be just like him. His humor is so dead-on (pun intended) to mine, he is ALWAYS cracking me up! :laughing: I only wish I had 1/10000th of his talent - he adds so much to Boundless and can never say enough!

@majorvex - Does so much for our community, such a wonderful ambassador for Boundless and an amazing, kind person who always goes above and beyond to help everybody!! :trophy:

@Leahlemoncakes - Is a wonderful, sweet, incredible person, and can never thank her (and all the team there!) enough for all the hard work! :smiley:

I can go on and on here for everybody on there, but just stopping for now, maybe more later! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is a wonderful idea! Thanks for the mention @bucfanpaka :sparkling_heart:

A big thank you to everyone who constantly engages with us on social media! It helps spread the word as well as making my day that little bit better everytime I see your lovely/funny comments :boundless:

4 Likes