Taking a small break from my break for GB. [item on its way] 😉

So the thing is I participated in Gleambow for maybe 6-7 hours max. My goal was to get the sacs needed for 1mass craft of each item (612).

Lets just say i gave up on that goal.

First of all I don’t understand why the fighting is happening in game and reading it on the forum only gave me more questions as in WHY?
Frankly I don’t want to know or start a fight in this topic Because I really don’t care that much.

So what did i do…
2hours i spent on the wrong planet type (stupid i know).
2hours i spent running (like a dumb *******) and collected 8 sacks 150oort and the GB blocks if i saw someone picking clean a location well they had a full inventory after i left.

It resulted in me selling all of the Oort and buying 5 of each item.
Because i was short i had to play today again.
So these 3 hours i spent just walking around on Circarpous aiming for the boxes. As i am I started picking clean most of the locations i came across.

I had to go home several times to empty out my inventory.
(Again junk I don’t use for a long long time as its not enough to use in one of my projects).

Now to the point.

I still need 1 more Iron star trophy (don’t want to craft it as it will bother me that it won’t be a mass craft).

So if someone can point me in the direction i have to go, pm me to sell me one or just give me a price for a basket (ill set one up then) ill go and buy it.

Again all i need is one iron star trophy thingy. Just point me in the right direction.

[edit] the last item is being made for me.

2 Likes

If you go for the blocks Circarpous has enough colors ready to be grabbed and no on near. Just saying.

I’ll make a trophy and will give it to you later if you want. Free of charge

1 Like

I Would Help but me on Break tooo me also spent 2 Hours on the wrong planet also lol

2 Likes

Thanks :wink: but its no longer needed. Forgot to edit the post.

1 Like

If you want to grab some quick oort I highly recommend runing around the platform where the large group is. A lot of completed and faild meteors over there. Also easy picking of the leftovers :grin:.

2 Likes