Talk about your boundless dreams here!

See, now that makes more sense.

1 Like

Dittoā€¦ I dream about this daily.

2 Likes

I had one last night that was pretty vivid and cool - must have been triggered by the mention that a new Testing might drop today. :slight_smile: I was dreaming I was in test mode - but I was like in VR, not looking at a screen - and was seeing a few new blocks. They were pretty clear - one was sort of a wood block with flowering vines on it, other was a hedge block, to build flowering hedges and bushes with. And I jumped off a big cliff in it like I do in the game, sort of felt myself falling! :grin:

2 Likes

Is it just me, or do other people get that funny feeling in their belly when they jump off something high in a game??

5 Likes

Oh definitely- or from a ā€œnear missā€ when I almost fall.

I had a weird dream just now. Me and my buddy from a different game were building boundless houses trying to win the affections of an ex gf of mine - one I havenā€™t thought about in probably a year. Lol!

3 Likes

:laughing: did it work DK?

3 Likes

It did I totally got the girl!
But then as it started to get interesting I woke up. Dang it!

3 Likes

Yep, I get that tooā€¦ can be quite fun! :smile:

2 Likes

So last night I had this never ending dream where I was looking for new portals to open for my latest project Moonlight Canals, and so I was wondering the streets of my actual IRL city looking for open portals to get tokens from and had stumbled into a group of players that were doing a hunt and one of them were grappled to a cuttletrunk being dragged around violently and was screaming as the others had spectated the situation standing there. So like i wold in boundless thought not to much of it and shrugged it off as ā€œtheir just having funā€ and went on about my day till I eventually woke up and realized it was all a dream. -_-

3 Likes

I dreamt that I was using the new BL dance emotes, that there were more text colors in BL chat, and that there was a little favorites star next to the emotes :Dā€™ (so i guess if you had some favorite emotes it would be towards the top of the list)

6 Likes

necro1

3 Likes

My dream is well Tana United, but that wonā€™t ever happen

1 Like

my dream was being HOST WITH THE MOST, seems i still have to push my limitsā€¦

1 Like

This is easy.
Wipe.

1 Like

i wont mind a wipe

Iā€™m getting on that wipe bandwagon right now :partying_face:

1 Like

I dream of:

• Finishing a project that I start and actually being satisfied with it.
5 Likes

I relate to this in a bad way :joy:

2 Likes

I also had a dance emote dream

2 Likes

Tana United you say? Iā€™m interested.

1 Like