Targeting Boons

I was just thinking about easier ways to target certain materials as I was out gathering flowers today. Surface items like plants, rocks, and flowers tend to require a lot of precision and it can take hours to harvest enough for large projects. So I’m suggesting a new forge boon that would take away damage done to blocks, like the liquid breaker, and add a large reticle that would have an area effect, smashing the closest plant, rock, or flower within the reticle. So basically you’d get a big circle reticle, and you could be sure to hit whatever surface material is in it, without fumbling around ever, like missing it until you finally break the block underneath, or making the nearby wildstock angry. I think it would be a nice way to make gathering easier, just as block mining becomes easier with aoe tools.

2 Likes

Good idea :+1: I love gathering surface resources & I often find myself having to hit the plants multiple times to get through grass, rocks, etc. Even though I look for tools with the lowest DMG possible, it still digs up the dirt sometimes too.

2 Likes