[Tauruscan] --[Rift Tier 7 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

[Infos]

∟Accessible via MALURIALAKRIB at 42 blinksecs :: (Warp Cost : 3400c)
∟Last until August 14, 2019 7:05 PM
∟Server : AUS

Blocks Color

Blocks color have been pulled out from data, some blocks may not exist on the planet.

Gleam - 215 Light Viridian

[Rock]
Igneous - 87 Warm Viridian
Metamorphic - 54 Silk Teal
Sedimentary - 219 Vivid Moss

[Wood]
Ancient - 73 Warm Magenta
Lustrous - 70 Silk Magenta
Twisted - 127 Vivid Lilac

[Foliage]
Exotic - 126 Vivid Violet
Lush Foliage - 167 Vivid Fuchsia
Waxy - 127 Vivid Lilac

[Soil]
Clay - 69 Hot Magenta
Peaty - 10 Strong Magenta
Silty - 67 Deep Lilac

[Grass]
Barbed - 73 Warm Magenta
Gnarled - 73 Warm Magenta
Verdant - 67 Deep Lilac

[Misc]
Ash - 125 Violet
Gravel - 215 Light Viridian
Glacier - 149 Stark Viridian
Growth - 166 Light Berry
Ice - 147 Stark Green
Mould - 71 Deep Fuchsia
Mud - 67 Deep Lilac
Sand - 153 Bright Turquoise
Sponge - 150 Cool Mint
Tangle - 74 Fuchsia
Thorn - 236 Strong Blue

[Flower]
Cloneflower - 213 Turquoise
Gladeflower - 88 Teal
Ghostflower - 124 Lilac
Spineflower - 90 Mint

[Plant]
Desert Sword - 167 Vivid Fuchsia
Oortian’s Staff - 171 Vivid Red
Rosetta Nox - 125 Violet
Spineback Plant - 126 Vivid Violet
Stardrop Plant - 130 Light Blue
Traveller’s Perch - 75 Rose
Trumpet Root - 125 Violet
Twisted Aloba - 125 Violet

[Fungus]
Branch Funnel - 10 Strong Magenta
Clustered Tongue - 125 Violet
Glow Cap - 127 Vivid Lilac
Molted Tar Spot - 68 Deep Violet
Tinted-Burst - 123 Lavender
Weeping Waxcap - 69 Hot Magenta

Resources Tab

[Video]

Brought to you by @majorvex.

9 Likes

6 Likes

This is one incredibly vaporwave inspired planet. It almost hurts my eyes.

8 Likes

oh man, that sand is to die for!

1 Like

Jackpot!! :smiley:

Honestly hesitated to step away long enough to post this… forgive the lack of scenery shots except the one, I’ll mess with all that later. :wink: I WANT MY RIFT!! :smiley: And I don’t know about the other places on the planet, but this appears to be loaded, that is a huge hotspot right there… and of course, lots of other good stuff too!

7 Likes

Got all excited & thought this was possibly a 2nd, more rare, gleam on this Exo…Gray said it was lava. So bummed :disappointed: lol:

Gleam:

5 Likes

This planet is actually giving me a bit of a headache, I think.

It’s so vibrantly vaporwave it actually burns.

5 Likes

I love the sand, so bright, and vivid :heart_eyes:

Tauruscan
Cosmic radiation took over the world, creating bright blues and purples.
An unusual but amazing experience.

(Devs please give more super bright and colorful planets[can we have some green and orange ones too], they are awesome :star_struck:)

Just a few pieces I thought, as I greedily gathered the gorgeous sand
tau3

7 Likes

A few scenery shots grabbed while running around mapping some of the other hotspots-

I will shortly return to my destruction of this beautiful exoworld. :wink: Hehehe. :smiling_imp:

Uploading: tau5.jpg…

6 Likes

What level is the Rift at?
Please

I try to stick to between 25-35, but I’ll go a little higher and lower in each direction if needed if an area is cleaned out. I’m on the planet now (well, in Sanctum now but will be back in a minute), in the middle of a huge hotspot, not too many others right around me… see if you can find me from sanctum and warp to my area (character is named Paka). I can give you a piece for an atlas too. This goes for anybody reading. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, Thanks…

I’d love to farm some gleam, but don’t have time tonight and have only found small sheets. Also…finally got some petrolim lol

1 Like

Man, I’ve had no luck finding a hotspot, as everywhere I went to had become as holed as cheese.

I at least got about 150 raw rift from digging off of the pre-mined areas between layer 25-35 as you’ve said.
Still not enough to make a mass craft, but I’ll get there eventually. Didn’t get enough Umbris or Blink either on those planets for the same reasons. :stuck_out_tongue:

They don’t make hammers like they used to, either. Brittle things!

1 Like

Literally unplayable from Europe, connection is very unstable. I guess because this exo is based on a AUS server?

edit: picture

I went there just fine as someone in Scandinavia. Sure I had about 230ms latency, but it wasn’t completely unplayable, and I could get around just fine.

I was noticing that I was only finding rift between 25-45

1 Like

Towards the end of mining last night I was having to work a little lower than usual as I was getting into Swiss Cheese territory myself.

There were a lot of people around at times, but I still had a very profitable evening! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Hehe. Really, enough to stash a good bit for deco later, some to sell, and some to give away to some friends. :slight_smile:

Edit: Huge hotspot I was in last night is pretty torn up (I did my share of that :wink: ) but there is still plenty to get. :slight_smile: For any newer players reading where coin might be tight, Aenea has stocked some more $2399 titanium 3X3s at Nova Golda, there were still some last night… although they aren’t as quick as gem of course, I tested it a bit just now to see and it isn’t THAT much slower (at least with my build). It is definitely doable if you want to go on a budget with AOEs.

3 Likes

Anyone know if there is much goo/kindling left on this planet?

There wasn’t as much as usual, but there was still a good bit of goo about nine hours ago