Technomancers at Gyosha mall .. buying or shards 15c each

Technomancers has elemental fusion shards at rock bottom prices. Get them now to have on hand when it’s time to start pumping out those gleambow totems.
Now also selling a few golden fists forged with power grabber with goo getting in mind. More golden fist options to come.
Also selling cheep wayfarers totems forged spanners, loot sticks, healing and regen bombs, auto door, change chisele’s, and much more

9 Likes

I am now buying
black foliage for 500c ea
Shadow blue gleam for 500c ea
And shadow cerulean gleam for 600c ea

Also big restock coming next week

3 Likes

I uped the the buy price I am paying for shadow cerulean to 1000 ea. 50,000c in plinth

1 Like

2000c ea! It’s for art

Also restocked power grabbers
Lattice, change, and loot sticks all with light some with durability
Regen and healing bombs up later today

3 Likes

New grapples hot off the forge.
Dura/speed/range

Still need that shadow gleam

4 Likes

I may swing by later, when I can log on, to buy one…Gleambow keeeled mine lol

2 Likes

So I am running around gyosha atm not finding this store. Where exactly in the mall are you located?

1 Like

According to another post its in the SW corner unless its moved

1 Like

Just search for the fancy pants totems, then set a waypoint to his store. He’s one of the few people selling them.

1 Like

Far south side

5 Likes

Restocked and repriced. Almost everything has durability.
Light/loot, lattice, transform chisele’s in stone or gold depending on your budget
Forged spanners with repair and durability cuz what else do you want in a spanner!?
Gold fists for gathering and gold fists for hitting
Lots of grapples most have light, range, and durability
Grab the regen bombs while they last. Those always sell fast!
Always a good price on plane Jane wayfarers totems
So head on down and see what we have is our show room. And remember if your forged goods don’t say made by technomancer … you probably got them somewhere else … .

4 Likes

I used to buy unforged totems here back when I could never find them.

(But totems last a really long time)

1 Like

They really do last.
Have you seen this thread. If you want them in mass bulk it’s the way to go.

Love the map nice job. It’s so helpful

2 Likes

It’s drastically out of date though. My cactuar isn’t on there! And probably some shops or whatever.

But yeah it’s way better than my mall map.

I am not looking forward to the task of updating my map. Lol.

Hay I have a basket up buying strong yellow growth. It’s from an older exo so may have to check your deep storage.
I’m buying for 5c each with 10,000c in basket but willing to up the price.

2 Likes

I just stocked up my first 5 batches of AOE tier 6 hammers. If they sell i may try and keep them in stock. Come on down and see my tools.

5 Likes

If there are any available when I get off work, I’ll buy a few. I’d love to #blamejeff for destroying the structural integrity of a planet.

2 Likes

I have 3 shards on my shelf and a portal closing soon. Looking to buy some shards for 15c ea 50000c in stand.
New AOE hammers and silk touch shovels out tomorrow

3 Likes

Also buying rough ort stone for 300 ea. Also 50000c in plinth .

2 Likes