Tell me something you like

I play this game (not boundless, different type of game) with my girlfriend when shes complaining about everything in the car on the way to work.

I’m in the car on the way to work and seeing a lot of negativity this morning, but none of you are as pretty as her, so you better have some damn good likable things to share or im getting out and walking!!

P.s. boundless related of course.

Gleam. Gleam towers. Gleam lit walkways. Gleam lighting. Hiding things behind gleam to maks them glow. I often find myself going to the ultima hub gleam room just to look at them.

3 Likes

Standing on the rooftop deck on my house and looking at the horizon, my build, my girlfriend’s build, and just relaxing. Also, having enough of something to fill your queue with mass crafts of it is quit satisfying to me.

2 Likes

The scenery. The “yahbo’s” echoing in a cave is also funny. The spiderman grapple slinging oortian i see here and there. The overall creativity of those around me.

1 Like

I like chiselling things and making things look more realistic than just blocky.

4 Likes

I like the community and exploring others players builds

1 Like

I like running out of really basic things like fleshy leaf, then going to a random t1 planet and just heading off in a random direction exploring and gathering. So many different landscapes and player builds to look at. Makes my aimless wandering seem like it has a purpose if im gathering too.

2 Likes

Also, people watching in my shop/town trying to work out what they are after without speaking to them. Like an old silent movie trying to work out if im overpriced or my portals are in the right spots etc. Most of you probably have a made up back story in my head that is completely wrong, but i enjoy it.

1 Like

Shooting Spitters with a Slingbow, smacking Spitters with my hammer, chopping Spitters with an axe, scooping out Spitters guts with my shovel, pulverising Spitters with my fists, mercilessly bashing Spitters with my totem, and throwing bombs at Spitters.

My favourite thing about this game though has to be grappling Spitters and pulling them into lava pits.

4 Likes

Secretly my addiction also.

I’ve gotta say that the atmosphere created by the music and landscape is usually amazing. Really miss the continuous music setting, and wish we had some good upbeat tracks for the more dangerous worlds.

1 Like

Collecting rock and wood and building things with it.

2 Likes

I like watching people build near the roads/settlement I have made and see what their builds turn into over time.

1 Like

I bought the Deluxe Edition with the 12 hour soundtrack. I have it playing in the background as I play (with the in-game music turned off).

As far as soundtracks go, this is right up there among the best, and definitely a huge selling point for the Deluxe Edition.

I’ll have to look into that. I’m a Wayfarer, so I’m pretty sure I have it also

1 Like

I like not to be asked me what i like… No seriously i like to wander in towns, cities and planets to see what a creative community we are. that is amasing. I was starring for like 5 minutes the statue of a girl with a rod at (im not sure) chisel town to only make this exemple.