Temple of Commerce - Advanced Power Coils 8k!

Come on down to the Temple of Commerce and worship the great prices!

Directions:
Located in Grindstone on Angel I, the coordinates are: -1484N 133E Alt. 69

From the portal hubs:

Aquarius Network: Enter the West Coast Hub, and a portal for my shop is directly across from it on the left hand side.

Portal Seekers: From Grovidias Te take the right stairs next to the Boori portal, and 3 over from the top will be a portal for Yeomra’s Workshop. Use this and then immediately next to it will be a portal to the Temple of Commerce. While you’re there also check out Yeomra’s Workshop where I buy a variety of crafting materials.

Current Stock 10/30

Advanced Power Coils:
Workbench 11k
Mixer 11k
Compactor 11k
Centraforge 14k

Forged items:
Sold out at the moment.

Fists:
Explorer 149c
Gold 500c

Atlases:
Besevrona 750c (restock soon)
Altinans 750c
Angel I 250c

Tools and weapons (hammers, shovels, axes, grapple, chisels, slingbows, and spanners):
Titanium 1300c - Lowered prices
Gold 450c - Lowered prices
Silver 450c
Iron 100c
Copper 75c - Lowered prices

Buying:
Hopper Thermal Cores 3.5k
Wildstock Horns 1k
Titanium Ore 175c
Spitter eyes 150c
Wildstock Eyes 75c
Gems - Diamonds 500c, others 600c

Also buying at lot more crafting materials through the portal to Yeomra’s Workshop

More to come! Second floor is going to be opening soon.

2 Likes

I wish I was on. :frowning:

How many do you need? I have 25 available, I could save you a few. Or you can just check out my shop later.

I’ll come by later. Probably just 1 or 2. My cash flow remains nonexistent

starts running

Edit: bought all the loafs, sorrry

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll have to make another batch soon.

Excellent prices. I’ll be back.

I hope they sold well. Those prices deserve to be rewarded.

Though it was a little difficult to find your shop

1 Like

Where do ii go from the portal hub?

Thanks, maybe I’ll add a portal from the hub, and add a sign. Right now it’s one of the first shops you see when you enter the shopping area of Grindstone.

1 Like

Head left as you exit the r Aquarius portal and then turn right. You should see a couple signs that say shop, and mine is the one with the warp stone pillars and green lanterns directly across the plaza.

Thanks I’ll pop over soon

Thanks, just bought your last Totem Multitool. Great little shop!

Would love to get some of the totems, when you get more

They’re kind of a pain to make, with 3000 power they only have 46% efficiency. I’ll see about making another batch and test if adding more power helps.

I was planning on trying to make some changer chisels with light and auto-harvest, those should be easier.

Ah didnt know, haven’t tried the forge yet. I mean any tool with the light and auto loot sounds great to me lol

Started using the totem on my gatherer almost immediately. Very usefull. Nice having those traits on an item I won’t use for anything else

1 Like

Yup that’s what I was thinking for sure

I’m at work for another couple of hours, but I’ll let you know know when I make something.

All good and thanks