Temple of Commerce - Advanced Power Coils 8k!

I’ll have these up for sale for the same price as the totems (1111c) once they finish forging. They have a durability defect, but since these aren’t meant to be used other than for their passive boons it shouldn’t affect them at all. The also have a slight boost in magnet range compared to the totems.

I’ve added a few items, added a sign, redesigned the shop and added a portal to the Grindstone hub which is directly across from the Aquarius Network HQ portal (sign says Yeomra’s Workshop for now) and added a portal to Yeomra’s Workshop where I buy most crafting materials. Come check it out!

Inventory changes:

Added:
Adv. Workbench Power Coil - 10,175c
Chisel Multitool - Light and 6m Auto-harvest - 1111c
Titanium Tools - 1950c
Atlases for Altinans and Besevrona - 750c
Spanners - Copper to Titanium.

Price changes:
Basic Workbench Power Coil - Lowered price to 4200c

Buying:
Wildstock Horn Trophy and Hopper Cores - 1500c
Shimmering Orb - 350c
Spitter Eyes - 100c
Wildstock Eyes - 25c
Bark - 50c
Raw Starberry - 7c

Would you be able to post your cords to your shop?

Yep, they’re -1484N. 135E Alt. 69 on Angel I

Good job those are GREAT prices! I’ll circulate your shop name and location because of it.

Do you have any other types advanced power coils available?

1 Like

I sell loaves for 900 and pies for 3k. I’m sodosopa in the ultima personal hub. Just for future ref

1 Like

Thank you ill be coming by tonight after work

I’ll definitely be by your shop. I think you’ve posted before when I was low on coin. Now I have coin I couldn’t remember the name of your shop and coin! Thanks for posting!

Not at the moment, but I have gems for a mass craft of mixer coils. I’ve been meaning to mine more, but there is always something else to do :smile:

1 Like

Lol I hear yah! I start crafting mats for products, and while I’m waiting I start crafting other mats for other products… after a while all machines are running… so now time to mine, hunt, and gather while I wait… when I get back… “Ahh… what was I making again…???” Lol

What do you need? Maybe we can work a deal I need all power coils except workbench.

1 Like

starts running

2 Likes

Don’t forget its sodosopa in the ultima finata area in the player portal area by the big tree. :wink: :wink: got a few loaves and pies in stock. Will be cooking up more later. Will be adding persisting loaves n pies too. For the same price 900c a loaf. 3k a pie. :wink: ; )

Darn I thought you meant persisting

Will be there tomorrow :slight_smile:

I’m at work now but I can try to make a list and we can probably work something out.

I’m always looking for the same as everyone else, namely hopper cores and wildstock horns, shimmering orbs, spitter eyes, wildstock eyes, etc. I could use more titanium bars/alloy for the coils.

I have some of those items covered :heavy_check_mark:️ Same here, I’m at work & I won’t be ingame for another 6 hrs… I’m in no hurry, direct message me when you get time to size things up and we’ll see if we can work things out. Cheers!

1 Like

I’ll have to stop by tonight. My new miner needs a magnet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you everyone who stopped by yesterday, I got home to find a good chunk of my stock sold. I have now restocked everything except the adv. Workbench power coils and titanium hammer (I crafted them but had to go to work before I could relist them)

I’ll also put up some iron changing chisels tonight, although they have the durability defect so they won’t last long. They’ll be at a discount price though.

Just restocked the titanium hammers and put up the changer chisels, which also has 6m auto-harvest and 9m light range. They can change up to silver/gold seams and blocks (not gems) and because of their durability defect I put them at the same price as the multitool (1111c).

Wha…what in the oort is a changing chisel?