[Teplanroo]--[Lush Tier 4 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Well that’s…incredibly disappointing. Really uh, giving us not at our computers/consoles the finger for not being on as soon as the exo spawned.

Hope they up the rate on the next one. Probably more irritated about it than I should be, but that’s just absurd. We never even managed to pick an exo clean of rift/blink, so for this to be gone in 20min seems absurd.

It was gone so fast because there was so little. I get creating supply and demand, but when you launch a new feature, and half of it is time gated behind RNG, that feels REALLY bad.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree that there should have been a good bit more, and I was even able to get some

They are easy to find too so its not like mining in endless rocks to find what you need. There just here running around the planet.

Atlas for this work now available in Atlas World in Ultima Hub under the sign ‘Exo’, 1200c lowering price to 1000c in 2 days.

I was one of the first ones on this planet but no luck with resin :frowning:

A few more pix:

3 Likes

The fifth shot looks like a handy roadrunner trap. :grin:

2 Likes

These trees are hugnormous;
I definitely need a bigger ax :grinning:

3 Likes

Neat. I’m still working. When I’m done with it, I won’t even bother to go to an exo-world since there will be nothing to get there.

We really need more exo-worlds. Like, a new one enabled every 12 hours or something…

1 Like

Cannot regen

CCTV footage, seconds after the EXO arrived:
crowd

7 Likes

Is there any exotic earthyam bulbs left!?!?!?!?!?!? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Creegle Andoweem is back.

4 Likes

Holy Moley! Andoweem Gleam with Dream Cream!!! I must investigate this anomaly.

1 Like

yeah it is not cream gleam, but insane amount like it was on Ando.

1 Like

I really like this planet. Should make this one permanent.

Location pretty please

how do you collect primordial resin?

Think liquid breaker
Because its found as a liquid naturally

ah ok thank you

1 Like