Terible lags/fps Atlas and many other bugs PS4

Hi,i have many problems with this game.
After buying and create acc i must buy PS plus or cant play really bad when i have all time super terrible lags spikes .My connection is stable 150Mb/s but in this game insane .Its really super when mined at lava and ■■■ lags spike and die thx for that and big debuf.why i buy PS plus for better connection and have nothing only lags spikes in vary bad moments.

Next problem i have with Atlas without right working of this items is game unplayable. Atlas show resource undiscovered location etc.BUT atlas not Work!!! discovered location is under grey fog and others part planet is in shadow without any contrast.When i imput any resource to find all planet is white with nothing readable after i use L2 see nothing only fog shadow and surealist colors on white atlas.Its total terrible and without atlas u can mined rock or search flora resource hours without any better than iron ot decoration flora.

Fps is super terrible and crazy when i see video i say nice, very nice BUT reality is total wrong PS 4 have big problem only closed object is hmmmm normal and look god??others what is more than 60m is in fog see nothing very bad textures and graphic resolution must have 640x480 ,very bad .game on ps 4 with this have 10 fps in many moments + super lags spike is unplayable.In many times i only stay and see fogs mirror and must wait 1-2 min when game loaded planet.

Super situation is when i with my super stable connection and ps plus wait at portal 3min for loading plantets data HAHAHAHA and when after 3 min data loaded and i go through portal i see items only 20 m around me and wait next 2min when game loaded others.

Deluxe edition is buged but still Sony sell it nice :frowning:

In fight i covered behind rock or in cave but monsters shots move trough this super crazy spiters and others shooting monster shoots and i take hits in deep rock cave hahahahah.

Many Objectives and feats not work i complet what objective say 5-10x but nothing.

Very bad graphic quality and fps,super terrible lags spikes with stable 150Mb/s connection and PS plus,Many main parts in game is broken and not work.thats any what i see now .And where is patch ???.
Selling alpha test game and need buy PS plus for this really?

I didn’t understand, ps plus is necessary to play or you think it’s better with it?

Ps plus is required

I see your complaints. Worlds take upwards of 5 mins to load ( stays at waiting for world data), atlas is bugged where it’s working backwards and fogging out discovered locations, but unfogging undiscovered locations, making it very annoying to farm gems. Alot of objectives are broken, and not registering completion even when you’ve done it. Framerate spikes are very frequent, lag is bad too, rubberbanding is horrible and has caused myself multiple deaths so i get stuck with the death penatly. There’s more to list but I know the devs are aware of most of these issues. Keep in mind, this is ps4 i’m talking about.

I am slowly losing interest in this game because of the bugs. I did not intend to purchase a beta test because that’s what this feels like. I’ll give it another week before I stop playing, and then give my proper review (which is mostly negative at this time). Devs, please fix these issues because I started playing with 4 other friends, now its down to me and 1 other friend, and we’re even close to saying hell with this bug infested game.

Gonna chime in here. Some of the issues listed are in fact extremely annoying, namely the timing out worlds or “waiting for world data” taking minutes.
The atlas bug is also very very disruptive, and both these issues could, and should be considered gamebreaking imo, and needs to be fixed like yesterday. I don’t even see how the atlas bug gets past any sort of testing into a release. Did literally ZERO people try equipping an atlas and looking at it after discovering a region (on ps4)?

The framerate issues and rubberbanding, while annoying, are more to be expected, and i can live witg those while you sort it out, but staring at a portal for 5 min unable to progress, or the games entire map system not working, needs to be fixed real fast like…

This is an update on myself and my 1 friend. We have moved on from the game. We decided that we will not play a bug ridden game that feels like it is still in beta. We did enjoy the game for a bit, but the issues tore us from it. We recommend that people skip this game for atleast, 6 months. Even then, double check everything.

The lag is beyond, unplayable. I won’t even bother listing the issues because they are all well known, and have been addressed as ’ priority list ’ for the next update. Objectives and feats, ps4 atas not working, should I continue? … for all the issues, I am leaving.

In the end, I I wish this game to become what it should be, I fear the devs will ruin it, godd luck everyone, you’ll need it.

The patch to fix this is releasing next week.

i still play and find many new bugs or fail???
monsters in textures shot me and i cant hit him.
monsters dont die when spawn at meteor and jump to water monsters in water dont die and is nothing how go down in deep water and kill this monsters.
after meteor fall down and player inc start meteor fight but after kill first monster game say meteor abadon but still have buff and can complet but no complet qest.i must laugh when meteor level 1 spawn strong mobs with shield what i cant penetrate but this moster kill me easy and i have all armor 5/5 resist same and epic defend sklill.
from lvl 4 complet meteor only 2 oort gem hahahahahahah.

i test find on Till titanium i mined in hot spot 6 hours i mined 10k rock 2k iron 2k cooper and 300 coal, destroy 18 hamers and have 5 titanium very nice its bug or its normal ?
and best is now WORLD IS FULL i cant go home and stay 12 min at portal and still read world is full !!!

Actually PS Plus is not required. I don’t have ps plus and I’m still able to play. Unless I have an account on my ps4 that has ps plus. But I know I don’t have ps plus and I’m able to free roam on Boundless

If a account that has ps plus is the primary on your system then you have ps plus

it’s not just PS4 m8, PC is having the exact same issues.

Here’s a latency graph of my first 60 seconds on Serp last night. I am part of the US east group.