Terra Nova (Lamblis) Compactness prep “heads up”

This is just an informational post a “heads up” if you will.

At this moment of the post the roads are still free to plot. So plot if you like (as much as you like).
The decision has been made that as soon as we know when compactness will be released ill start claiming terrain around Terra Nova to avoid compactness issues.

Making the remaining free terrain technically “requests”.

As of now even though the roads are not finished (detailing) there is a big chance they will become “uncompact” and will cause some problems. As displayed here.

I have the plots available to claim the entire terrain (as it is smaller then Anterra used to be). But i rather wait and see what happens :wink:.

So again this is just a heads up that if you want to build @ Terra Nova on Lamblis claim before the update hits so we can avoid the unclaim and reclaim mess as much as possible.

Available routes are

• TNT Lamblis (Terra Nova hosts the main portal)
  • PS Lamblis (City portal “Terra Nova”)
  • Ultima Eresho (main at angel side “Terra Nova”
  • Dk’s Tree Eresho (top ring “Terra Nova”)
  • The abandoned Terra hub Circarpous which connects Also to Frostbite square (winter village of Gosha mall), Code Gleam Circarpous, Ultima Circarpous and Portal Seekers Circarpous.
  • Ultima Lamblis (personal “Terra Nova”)
  • Tigg’s Lamblis (P3/Terra Nova)
  • Hamburg mall Arie (hub arie “Terra Nova”)

[The terrain is free to claim, no build restrictions and all i ask is that you leave plot reservations off that’s why its claim what you need if open spots do happen i can always add a few plots and decorate the spot.]

4 Likes

I think those roads will be ok at the end of the day. I wouldn’t tear anything up just yet.

2 Likes

Who said anything about tearing up :wink: if need be ill claim the entire terrain around it have about 5000 plots available (on my main) and probably bij then maybe 1000 more.

How ever was thinking first replotting the roads under separate beacons but honestly. That will be a pain in my *** because of how i plotted it.

Will only change that it will be a plotting hassle with new residents. :wink:.

The hope is that it isn’t needed by then :grin:
This shot isn’t up to date atm anyway. As a friend of mine also started a project and claimed a good part south of the main roads.

2 Likes

Ive said it before and ill say it again - Terra Nova is a great place to build right now, if you like getting prime locations, close to a hub, in a new city project. The building requirements are lovely (build where you want, however big you want, just be nice).

The hub is looking really good now and every day new layers are being constructed.

Lastly, tommy and ace, who have been tirelessly working on the hub and roads, are some of the nicest people ive met in this game.

Looking forward to greeting my new neighbors. :slight_smile:

1 Like

786c704785c8bccb2218000ee259a8820150b0f1_2_281x499

Little bit of plotting in these areas would fix…

2 Likes

:wink: yup or ill wait for the reclaim if is first :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: lol. Like @DKPuncherello probably knows i would do.

All jokes aside thats exactly what i will do :wink:.
But want to keep it free to plot as long as i can.

Problem will be when I continue on the roads. Center roads still need some replotting if I figure out how to do the middle parts. When compactness hits and have to do it then it will cause problems. :wink:.

2 Likes