Terra Nova storage cleaning @ The what’s it…

Glass (gleambow), brick, marble, mosaic, wicker, deco gravel, signs, doors, grass (a lot), shopstands/baskets
and a bit more up for sale…
All different colors perm-exo-sov don’t know, only gathering dust in storage in these past 3 years…

So come check gone is gone.

@ Terra Nova Lamblis
(Lamblis) host of DK, TNT and the FIRM. Also connected to Tigg’s tunnels, Ultima and GTG.

Might add other stuff eventually in empty stands but no restock of storage cleaning stands.
(Overflow stands once i start clearing again on Lamblis).

[edit] upper lvl N-E corner (east “wall”)

8 Likes

I am there but only see empty shop stands so far

Found some

1 Like

I came for the sale and all I got was this lousy lava-death. . . (and t-shirt)

3 Likes

Where did you fall off then?

Bottom level . . . beautiful place by the way.

1 Like

Ah machine room :grin: yes not jet fall proof all the way. And thx

1 Like

It’s my nature to explore every nook and cranny. I ask for it :joy:

3 Likes

The shop itself is also a bit of a death trap if you like jumping on stuff a lot xD

1 Like

Yes especially if you place the stands on top of that wall now i think about it… ill add some blocks to it in a sec :wink:

1 Like

The times I can’t be online when things go on sale :frowning:

1 Like

Still time for it :wink:

Made it more jumpy proof :wink:

3 Likes

At work currently so won’t be on for 5 or 6 hours.

1 Like

“Cough cough”…sorry boss me really sick…”cough cough”…i have to go home…”cough cough”…

Byeeeeeeeeee :grin:

3 Likes

Im scooping again currently 1 full stand of lava and still coming… not much scooping left so if you want some cheap lava come get it 0.2c

[edit] 90 lava plots left after that there probably won’t be more coming to the stands @0.2c

1 Like

Added…
refined rock varia 0.2
Deco wood 1c
Beacons 0.1c
Machines up to 10c
Storage blocks 2c
Mailboxes 2c

This ends the storage cleaning mostly (not ready to part with the other stuff :wink:).
Just a little heads up to once i need the location ima start minting it all… (but that will be a while :wink:)

1 Like

If you have any pure mint(90) gleam rock sand or gravel, I would definitely snatch it up, even in exchange for labor ie dig out ground or make a lava trench etc etc

2 Likes

Lamblis tbh im not sure if or which one was a pure mint gravel or igneous rock (or both not) but only have gravel of the two in the stands. Gleam I don’t have in the stands but have a connection to the (former ps) gleam farm next to the TNT monolith.
As for the refined rock and deco woods i put in the stands I don’t know the colors :grin: as most of it has been made or collected (expired beacon hunting) almost 2.5 years ago at least and never left storage (never bothered using it because i would just make again what I needed). Just ripped it out of the reclaim storage by the stacks and put it in the stands :wink:.

Finally got ingame :wink: gravel is stale moss and igneous is silk mint…

1 Like