Test Server Meteorites Drop Bugged

Hi there,

ive benn playing couple days on new test server. done several meteores lv 2 and each time after completing it from the box i am getting only 1 piece of 1 item. for example from one meteor i got 1 copper ore, from another one 1 tech fragment… this is bugged? or intentional for test server? Cause identiclal drop is from dormant meteorites who are found wild :confused: @james @Steggs101

This shouldnt be in those categories. It should be reported on the announcement thread too.
(Moved to general)

then move please if u can. :slight_smile: appreciated :slight_smile:

Got any rough oort yet?

You can get Oort from meteors once won and we saw a like 2 or so items but we only did like lvl 2 as a small group of 4… Oort was also sometimes received from road runner. Meteors will no longer give rewards if dormant because you were not there for the event … so you just can loot the warp conduits and that is it.

At least based on my understanding this is why you see that.

have you been defeated during doing them?

I got 6 oort total from 4 dormant meteors on test.

1 Like

i completed meteor without deaths and walking too far away. i got screen Meteor completed. and meteor was called meteor completed as well not dormant meteor. Its just a bug i think. done several meteors and every time 1 or 2 drops only :confused:

1 Like

you most likely lost the live meteorite status, but then it should show its dormant not completed, something defo not right there anyways

didnt lose status everything went in the very correct way. the drop is bugged thats the problem.

1 Like

Meteorites definitely need help, considering this thread as well as the great hunt today… yeah. It needs rebalancing

Long story short on this -

We’re just try to give feedback :slight_smile: because we love this game. Meteor drop rates won’t effect whether or not I play, but they definitely effect whether or not I bother playing as a hunter

I posted on the wrong thread, my bad!

All good :slight_smile: