Testing 193 - Report issues here

Oh right, they combined together, which is why I have the theory that the colour index reverts to 0 as soon as it breaks, because it combined with the other block with colour index 0.

Great

Another obscure bug, if a tip is open whilst in the forge, this will happen:
When the efficiency circle thing (around the percentage number) fills up, so does the circle around the E icon in the tip.

EDIT: and here’s a video of me just forging an axe, with some generally odd stuff happening.

Thanks for the first video, I’ve added this as a bug to the database.

For the issue in the second video, we do have a fix for this, which should be in the next update.

lighting is super messed up on testing now. not only is everything super overexposed like my first time on hunting, theres weird white lines all over my screen and it changes randomly at every fraction of a degree when i move my mouse around. here’s some example shots:

Mine seems fine. Have you verified your game files? Maybe some configs got left over from the hunting version.

I don’t mess with my files, I’ve never had to do that (I’ve done it once but it didn’t do anything or it didn’t fix the problem)
it seems to me that it has to do with weather effects or maybe the fog…
the super overexposed stuff seems to do with natural (sky) lighting, as when I go into dark/black areas it looks perfectly normal then as soon as I start seeing sunlight everything gets blown out again.
same with night time. night time looks totally normal. (when its not doing the crazy line thing)

On mac? If so, fixed already for next testing release

Yep!
awesome! good to hear! :smiley:

copy to live issue port thread

The chisel aiming issue is still happening. here is more information.

where i aiming at with my stone square chisel. (full chisel skills)

Red is where i took off even though my aim as as shown in above picture.

this is what i expect to happen. a slab

wait so, not the current one but the next one?
(it’s still happening)

I think it rings a bell, but for reference, can you post a link to the original issue you had posted on the release forum topic?

From looking at the pictures, it looked like you originally chiselled the block so that it resembled a sort of upside down L-shape. Then you chiselled the bottom left corner where you expected a slab, but it becomes a wall instead? If this is the case, then I haven’t been able to reproduce this. If you are able to capture this in a video, I can add it to the database as a bug so that someone can look into it.

I’ll try to reproduce it on video.

Hover tooltip for signs has a newline (\n) displayed wrong.

I think it might be an issue with all interactable tooltip messages ^^

I see this on testing as well when there are Network Lags and the warning message comes up. Lots of /n entries instead of carriage returns.

Placing blocks with smart stack do not refill the hand when the stack of 100 is done.

This will be fixed when the testing branch is next updated.

You’re right, it doesn’t. Thanks for the report, I’ll add it to the bug database.

so I was mining, using a smart stack of 2 iron hammers and one just broke. the next one was still in my radial selection wheel, it is even still “equipped” with the green arrow pointing to it, but it is missing from my hand and nothing happens when I left click.
Photographic evidence:

Think it same issue as i reported

well it wasn’t as clear as my explanation… i assumed that the hammer wasn’t going into the slot but in my screenshot it is.