Testing 194 - Report issues here

You can make glue in any furnace with sap and bone. I managed it on a lvl 5, so it wasn’t too tough to do.

1 Like

Are you sure you need spark to make glue? I’m pretty sure as philelliott said it’s just bone and sap in a furnace.
If you have trouble getting bone just make a slingbow, even stone will done, find a herd of livestock, create a pillar of blocks to stand on so you are out of harms way and then start shooting them. you’l soon get enough bone if you do that a few times.

1 Like

I read it in knowledge.

Then the spark here should say heat.

2 Likes

That’s definitely wrong, just checked in-game, sap and bone in the furnace, 50 heat in iron furnace, 25 in titanium furnace so probably 100 in stone furnace.

2 Likes

It says spark in the game files too, so that’s probably where the issue comes from… maybe it’s 100 heat in a stone furnace?

4 Likes

Yep that’s it. Spark/Heat have been conflated since a patch or two back. I think it’s tied to a system and that affects the (old) Spark feats getting racked up too quickly too when you cook a load of food/whatever. That happened at the same time the descriptions went awry (pretty sure vdragon added it to the database).

forgot how to show images int he forum, used to them being formatted automatically…

1 Like

I think it’s probably similar to the issue reported by @Kirinvar in post #31.

It should be okay if you check it again after the update. If not, let us know.

I have added the issue about the Spark feats being completed when using the Furnace. That issue with Spark being listed for some Furnaces is quite odd, so that’s been added to the database as well.

Thanks very much!

2 Likes

Try switching the tools mid-swing and see if you can reproduce it reliable this way.
I think thats the issue.

I tried the same on live but there it switches the tools AFTER the animation ends.

1 Like