Testing 200: Quality of Life and Bug Fixes!

yes we need this

1 Like

This is already fixed in our development build and will be in the next Testing release.

7 Likes

Awesome, can’t wait!

Is there an ETA on this patch going live? Rubber banded into Lava three last night which is weird as i was several blocks away from it. Got to love the stupid death penalty for lag resulted deaths.

1 Like

Now imagine it would eat all your tools instead of 10% of your xp.
(That’s how it used to be in beta. Gramps tells war stories. :joy:)

7 Likes

heuhuehue

26 Likes

Yeah, and I was always the complete blockhead who forgot to leave most of my gem tools at home, and managed to lose stacks of them at a time xD

4 Likes

There is Networking setting called “Pause Inputs on Lost Connection”. Enabling this will ignore your inputs when there are connection issues. This should help reduce movement when lag happens.

6 Likes

It’ll be something small, like farming… :astonished:

2 Likes

:face_with_monocle: mmm? Is that for plants? If you harvest them they drop resources + the plant block?

Plants, boulders, mushrooms and such are not considered blocks. It is mainly refering to corruption, tangle, thorn, growth, trunks, rocks, soil, gravel, sand, etc. which has had a small chance to drop a resource instead of itself.

2 Likes

No mention of the PS4 line break missing being fixed so that we can do multiple lines of text on signs :frowning:

Did you read 10 posts above or so?

still scrolling up and reading :stuck_out_tongue:

perfect :smiley:
all i wanted to hear :wink:

2 Likes

I was also wondering when this is going live?

It’ll be “soon”. :joy::joy::joy::grin:

1 Like

We’re currently waiting on some translations for the new objectives. Once this arrives we’ll be able to publish the release Live.

9 Likes

You the real MVP.

Minimum Viable Product? That’s the first thing that comes to mind… but i checked dictionary… and I think… but still shooting in the dark… that you mean: Moisture Vapour Permeable, but I may be wrong, and you mean: Most Valuable Poet or Multi-Visit Pass. So which is it?

1 Like