Testing 218: Exoworlds, Blink, Rift and Umbris!

Decided to check out the test server today & try to make a quick video using my new internet:

(I went to a T7 Exoworld, checked out the new resources, etc)
6 Likes

I do wish the Exo worlds had more resources. They are very pricey to warp to (which is fine if the reward is worth the cost). I couldn’t warp to most because the cost was 3000+ coins.

Seems that there is a chance they may have natural resources with colors that we don’t currently have access to, and the three new ores, but not very much of them. I know the ores are suppose to be rare though.

3 Likes

Well… the resource tab doesn’t say anything at all about the density per meter of resources, it just gives a breakdown of the ratio of resources. All planets resource totals add up to about 100% (99.97% in this case) so you cant measure the resource density from this tab alone. Looking at an Atlas gives a better insight of actual resource density with its color scales. My estimates put exo planets at roughly 150% of a t6 world.

2 Likes

Ah ok. Thank you for the explanation. :+1:

I punched a few holes to bedrock and came up empty & then logged off the server. Didn’t grab an atlas.

1 Like

I noticed in the sky a lvl 6 Coal world …the possibilities!

1 Like

I know that the teaching foods are really off topic, but that is a important part of playing the game. For many who do cooking, the piers are too expensive to make, for me getting the ingredients are a bit much, one pie needs 16 sweet beans and you need purified butter, which takes a long time to make (I think, it has been a while, too busy getting the stone to level up my alts).
I do make the loafs, puddings and porridges, but they give much less of the xp, pies are 100%, loaf is 50%, pudding is 20% and porridge is 10%. I’ve never sold my teaching food as I give it to the guild I am part of, but I may start to sell some, the bread doesn’t need the butter besides using less sweet beans.

Okay, back to the regularly scheduled program, Exoworlds, Blink, Rift and Umbris

1 Like

Man, I was really hoping for a new, blue topic today.

3 Likes

My guess, releasing on Wednesday or Thursday!

1 Like

I hope so. My gatherer needs exp. Lol.

@bmb1455 you might relate to this

Just saw the new updates and I have to say that I think the Devs did a good job listening to player feedback and compromising well. Thank you Devs!

1 Like

Holy yyyyy sheiiist this is what I’ve been waiting for!

Updated OP with details of Testing 218.2.

24 Likes

What are these?

1 Like

Glowing? Worlds???

1 Like

Exoworlds set up new potentials that would not have been compatible in the permanent worlds. Sounds like this is just a gift that will keep on giving!

8 Likes

lucent

adjective

lu·​cent | \ ˈlü-sᵊnt \

Definition of lucent

1 : glowing with light : LUMINOUS

2 : marked by clarity or translucence : CLEAR

Hmm, interesting

2 Likes

Interesting that this was added to 218 the night before 219 comes out. Hmm…

Wait. Wut?

4 Likes

Someone said the exo planets only have 35 regions so this is probably the slider controlling that

1 Like