Testing 22: Warps, Planets, and more!

I mean server 3… @Squidgy said he was on server 3, so that why I was wondering which one it was. I’m on TestUS1 which I assume is Server 1

I’m at [-1365, 97, 1601] if anyone wants to come visit :wink:

2 Likes

There’s lots of ice on Server 3, so Imma guess it’s the far one!

1 Like

By the way… how i can set home location now ? XD

it automatically sets location coordinates to your beacon, you can also set your own location marks from the inventory menu.

1 Like

I died when you left and spent about 1 hour to get back to my beacon lmao

2 Likes

How do I use the Warp Conduits?

Ahhh, music is so good, almost didn’t hear it, but then it was so good I couldn’t help but hear it.

1 Like

First you have to make one time use totem upgrade which cost alot (5 bone extract, 5 gold alloy and 1440 sparks) plus it takes 30 min to make it, then you pick planet with totem what have upgrade “ammo” equipped (dont know how because haven’t got that)

Which machine do I make it in?

In workbench

You need almost all machines to get that warping working

Ok, thanks

@James do the planets in the sky rotate? Or will they in future?

And how do I make sure, if I warp back and forth to always meet the same location after warping again? I mean I don’t always want to search my “base” on each planet.

Someone can tell me what leaves are dropping fibrous leaves?
Don’t find them anymore, no matter wich sort of leaf I farm…

neither found in waxy leaves, lush leaves nor exotic leaves…
or is drop rate just super low?

Look for green plants, they drop fibrous leaves.

The red ones drop inky leaves.

Found a plenty of them on the edge between desert and forest biomes.

2 Likes

just when you said it, I found some. Thanks! :wink:

1 Like

They already rotate and orbit

5 Likes

You always Warp (1 directional doorways) to the location explicitly defined by the Location Marker. So if you want to travel back to your home on another world then make sure you have a location marker for that destination. When you create a location marker with the totem on a planet in the sky - we send you to the exact point you picked on the planet.

1 Like

do warps work 2 ways later on or they always work only 1 way when the game releases?

It was described in this devlog: Weekly Dev Update: 2016 September 16th - Worlds, Warps, Golf, and more

Warps are 1 way - “go somewhere only”
Portals are 2 way - “go and return somewhere”

You need to Warp somewhere new, before you can build a more permanent Portal back.

3 Likes