Testing 222: Venerable Forging!

Nice :smiley:
Nice that those foods work differently soon and we get much waited unchisel possibility :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Browsing over patch notes

Boring, boring, boring, boring, …

YES!!!

Just kidding. But this is awesome!

3 Likes

OMG!!! undo chisels and auto closers yessss…
This is gonna be cool.
I know some may not like the fact there are now more boons to pull from but I think overall its postive.

3 Likes

This update is awesome !!!

Awesome quality of life!!

4 Likes

What does this mean ?
@james

1 Like

Looks like some changes are coming for game modding.

2 Likes

Super stoked about the bomb buffs, hope these changes also come with better hit detection on players for non-damaging bombs. Having heals fall off because someone moved (or damage on enemies) is sad

7 Likes

Food is finally fixed! We’re all saved!

3 Likes

Nice QoL update! Wish i had bought that christmas beard now :joy:

5 Likes

Overall the patch seems to have a positive tone.

Though, I’m wondering about something @James; since you are looking into forge stuff already for this future release, are we likely to see Spanner and Fist AoE boons receive a fix that make them actually work? :slight_smile:

And I like the idea of the buff bombs quite a bit. :bomb:

6 Likes

yes yes yes. I’m stoked for this.

7 Likes

Oh wow I missed this too the first time! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

i think the food balancing might also neccesary thing on the path to farming =)

6 Likes

This all looks like fantastic QoL improvements! Looking forward to jumping on testing later this evening!

1 Like

People wondered when the first chrysominter change would occur. Here we are. I think the changes are pretty decent overall. Interesting that corruption dropped a full .5 but then again those fossils had a switcharoo too.

Overall looks like a fantastic qol update. Can’t wait to see how the PS4 runs after the cache purge.

Everyone else:

Me EXITED KICKING GUILDMEMBERS :smiley:
I’m sorry but this make me very happy, since the guild restriction update we have a little member overcapacity without a decent way to manage it. This sure helps!

12 Likes

@james
No fix for the pick up range and priority of the Player inventory for Picking up blocks?

Can’t wait to test the bomb buffs to see if we still have the position update lag problem.

5 Likes

Thanks!! :slight_smile: I really do think this will help out the people who are just playing the game without coming here and such. Will serve as a good reminder even for those of us that do, or who may be absorbed in the game when it pops up. Plus it will look cool!

Nice! I remember once I walked up to somebody and they did the facepalm emote… could only guess it was because my look is a bit over-the-top. Well, wait til they see me now… muahahaha… :smiley:

3 Likes

And the break continues

4 Likes