Testing 222: Venerable Forging!

Update OP with @Jiivita Overview Video

10 Likes

I honestly think this is one of the funniest patch notes published to date :smile:

16 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever gotten my hopes up so high and then dashed to bits like that within a 3 second period in my entire life. Still epic to be able to stack wearables soon tho!

Edit: this wasn’t a complaint by the way; my own fault and I instantly had a good laugh at myself over it…

1 Like

As far as I knew we had 1 loincloth.
Hmmmmmmm… interesting wording there…

2 Likes

Is it possible to get more information on this when/if you have time?

This could effectively be a nice quality of life boost for those who max out control and have fully maxed magnet boon, as before you had to inch up a bit to pick things up if I recall. Not an issue when speeding ahead but definitely a chore when chopping trees and things fall to the ground and disappear before you get back down or you straight forget it.

It’s likely a fix for this

1 Like

Yes, there are other threads when mining/gathering in the same vein as well. You had to be on the block to collect the bark/sap. It’s the same as that thread you linked

Yes fix is coming. (or so i hope)

It is, at least according to the patch notes above.

@anon67769248 I missed the new are being larger, does sound nice! Even if it’s not a big buff.

1 Like

Think we’re the only ones who actually registered that

1 Like

Lol right!?! It stuck out like a sore thumb to me hahaha

1 Like

Sadly it is probably a typo for paints :frowning:

2 Likes

Well 3 pants are better then non!
Now if we would get bra^s and could wear 3…

You are probably right but hey … one can wish and dream. Lol

1 Like

Pants doesn’t mean trousers in the UK, it means underpants, which I guess also includes loincloth. Unfortunately there is no auto-localisation for the forums :laughing:

4 Likes

Added release notes for Testing 222.4.

10 Likes

Man I would just be happy with a couple different options at this point. Even if it was just various butt cloths and loincloths…
I know I personally don’t like wearing the same thing for more than a day myself hahahaha

What?? You don’t have two loincloths? I just wash one every evening so I’m always fresh the next day!

3 Likes

I havent changed mine since september. The rash is setting in pretty heavily now

5 Likes

I just checked and you can’t wear more than one paint at a time… and you can’t currently buy pants/trousers (meaning you can’t wear 3 at a time)… and the original texts said that you could equip up to 3 outfits… so maybe… just maybe… :scream:

Edit: Ok, maybe not… (yet)

4 Likes